2.4g thread

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

Yes well said Xill, but that doesnt change the fact he is a twat.
DoMmeh``

Post by DoMmeh`` »

i dunno how to quote and i dont care tbh,
i'll be short cause ppl don't listen to me anyway.

some of u said that DB wud be a better thing without davidm,
ever thought of that Db wouldn't exist without him ? and what he made possible ? he's a part of it and ever will be i guess.
maybe as a twat ghost ^(hi btw <3)

nothin more tos ay since i agree with xilllblaa

edit: i remember there was a time without davidm, the time i started to play deathball and i don't think it was better without him since no1 played it then adn it nearly was a miracel to play a pickup so since davidm is back he got DB more alive imo.
Last edited by DoMmeh`` on 18-08-2006 13:06, edited 1 time in total.
xiller8r

Post by xiller8r »

`Ghost` wrote: Yes well said Xill, but that doesnt change the fact he is a twat.

Seen your avatar / sig recently maddog?
Last edited by xiller8r on 18-08-2006 14:25, edited 1 time in total.
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

xiller8r wrote: Cut dave some slack:) He's put a lot of time into this thing over the years, and y'all still play it so it cant be that bad.

what the view is, (yes he has kept deathball alive), but the people like strafe, ghost, lec, and a few others when there was only 5/6 people in the chan few months ago, Kept db alive.

He hasn't kept deathball alive to improve it, the only thing he has done in these years of creation is

1.) Got a community, and then every month lose player after player.
2.) Fuck up deathball. yes I mean 2.0, maybe not his fault but it happened.
3.) Fuck up db more, by creating 2.4.
4.) Totally swift the whole NA com to forcing them in 2.4 by removing 2.3
The_One

Post by The_One »

End the witch hunt already. Why are you here?
Messy

Post by Messy »

Wow..stuff has happened since I've been away..
fb.shev wrote: us players know its there.

DavidM's an active player himself ;p

Personally I forgot what people meant by .2 :o
XiD wrote: I've been staring at that thing religiously, and every time i get killed it still has .2-.3 seconds remaining on that piece of shit.

Dude, so many people are able to shoot after getting hit ;p I do it all the time and I'm not exceptionally good at this game :)
I'm sure the US community will develop some better shooters in the next few weeks :) (non-ironic..it just really takes some time to get used to 2.4 and find some new tricks and tactics etc.! Even though Strafe was doing this shit within weeks..but yeah, he's Strafe :))
fb.shev wrote: 1.) Got a community, and then every month lose player after player.
2.) Fuck up deathball. yes I mean 2.0, maybe not his fault but it happened.
3.) Fuck up db more, by creating 2.4.
4.) Totally swift the whole NA com to forcing them in 2.4 by removing 2.3

And how long have you been around?

This entire post is rubbish..

I understand it's of little use for me to try catching up to a discussion that has been on for ever so long, especially so since it seems useless to make a point here!

People have been doing the anti-davidm thing for so long, and then suddenly when a new version is good people are all "<3" omgsuper.
Great..people have been enjoying Deathball for literally years. That's superb for a mod. It outlived two UT versions ;) (heh..)

As for the Cata thing, I don't understand how you can do such a thing David..You knew it was going to be a sensitive thing :)
I for one like the gimmick, but it's really no fun if it's going to hurt an individual.

This does not mean, however, that the the entire version suddenly sucks.
Yet everyone seems to be implying that they think just that!

What the fuck is up with that?
Last edited by Messy on 18-08-2006 16:56, edited 1 time in total.
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

i dont know what .2 is either... ive read it and i still cant make sense of it, if its there, its part of the game, get over it, adapt it. abuse it, whaveter it.
XiD

Post by XiD »

Messy wrote:
Dude, so many people are able to shoot after getting hit ;p I do it all the time and I'm not exceptionally good at this game :)
I'm sure the US community will develop some better shooters in the next few weeks :) (non-ironic..it just really takes some time to get used to 2.4 and find some new tricks and tactics etc.!
I can say with 100% honesty that I have never seen an NA player charge through a shake in my duration of 2.4g play. I have played the mod for almost a full week now, playing it every day multiple times (see: 7-8 pickups a day). My issue is not with "can I score" (I don't have problems scoring), but it was asking if he meant to screw up that feature.

Are you guys on like, 2.4ga ? I'm not here to spawn useless drama, I seriously have never seen someone charge through a shake nowadays. Even when I get space and I have time to wait it out, it STILL oc's. :confused:
StRaFe

Post by StRaFe »

I for one have been able to score a goal after being hit on the charge etc... Its possible you just gotta dance your shit around him o/. You got served style etc
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

Well you just remind me of sina, you're just a lucky fucker, get tackled and you still got the ball type etc stuffs
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

xiller8r wrote: Seen your avatar / sig recently maddog?

lol just about sums you up mate

like to judge dont you. fancy dress party actually. my dads side of the family is huge and all fun-loving fancy dress birthday partying nut-jobs.

So put a cork in your ass in future before letting it run wild

edit: hi Raven <3

edit2: its Madogg, you gimp
Last edited by `Ghost` on 19-08-2006 05:52, edited 1 time in total.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

see xill, i told you he likes it (@ edit2) \o/
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

This is what I mean ^

twat
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

it's unbelievable you once agreed to my "discussion rules"
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

`Ghost` wrote: lol just about sums you up mate

like to judge dont you. fancy dress party actually. my dads side of the family is huge and all fun-loving fancy dress birthday partying nut-jobs.

So put a cork in your ass in future before letting it run wild

edit: hi Raven <3

edit2: its Madogg, you gimp

point is youre using it to portray yourself, ubergimp