Post by priior »

tita's poo's secret keeper?

i know the secret!!
DI

Post by DI »

:) gj
Titanium

Post by Titanium »

priior wrote: tita's poo's secret keeper?

i know the secret!!

uhm what are you talking about? x_X
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

DavidM wrote: are you on a drunk forum-tour, with failed attempts at jokes in every thread you see?

Who's joking?
XiD

Post by XiD »

one thing needs to change imo: the shake length. currently, if a player is charging a shot and gets hit, its impossible to release the shot without a charge (if you try to wait it out, the player will hit you a 2nd time, killing you, or you release it sooner and it shakes uselessly). this makes defense ridiculously easier than before. previously the defender would have to time his or her tackle near the .3-.4 second mark to shake it no matter what.

now any clown monkey or kid with down syndrome can just hit you as soon as you start to charge, and not have to pay for it. was this dumbing-down of defense intended?

[edit]after some further play, the .2 radius is ridiculously too big. i still have people off my screen giving me .2s, whats up with that? needs a tone down -.-
Last edited by XiD on 15-08-2006 05:16, edited 1 time in total.
Catalyst

Re: 2.4g thread

Post by Catalyst »

Originally posted by DavidM
Added happy gimmick. Let's see who finds it first. (Doesn't affect gameplay)
Players affected by it are: ...Catalyst

Very funny, haha. You knew that would hurt me (and don't feign ignorance, you know exactly what I'm talking about). Why do you insist on using your mod to take subtle shots at me? First calling a bot Cataliar and now this. Remove it, now, please. I have very little respect for you.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

oh cata. you know that ain't true.
you make it sound like you are the only bot with such a name etc -_-

xid...i have to disagree. if you are good, you can release one after the shake.
i agree to lower the shaketime by 0.1s maybe. but nothing more.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A .2-RADIUS

Players have a radius (which is the same as in the last few years), they have a time in which the ball deflects off this radius (which has been lowered) to 0.15 long ago, and now its at 0.1 I think. and they have a little pickup radius which becomes bigger after x seconds.

if one more person talks about a .2-radius i will personally ban him off the forum :P
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

fuck, .2 happened to me last night and i was all fucking David blaMes the stupid egghead doesnt understand whats he chatting about he cant code whoever reset it just lied to him or something, us players know its there.
XiD

Post by XiD »

DavidM wrote:
xid...i have to disagree. if you are good, you can release one after the shake.
i agree to lower the shaketime by 0.1s maybe. but nothing more.
Well, maybe, but not according to the shake bar thing that pops up in the middle of the screen. I've been staring at that thing religiously, and every time i get killed it still has .2-.3 seconds remaining on that piece of shit. so either the shake bar is wrong, or you're talking out of your ass, or euro players don't know how to play defense. i have a feeling its the first one. excuse me being blunt. :/

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A .2-RADIUS

Players have a radius (which is the same as in the last few years), they have a time in which the ball deflects off this radius (which has been lowered) to 0.15 long ago, and now its at 0.1 I think. and they have a little pickup radius which becomes bigger after x seconds.

if one more person talks about a .2-radius i will personally ban him off the forum :P

ok, so, let me rephrase my message. .2s are happening when they shouldn't happen, and its out of control. it's ruining precision passing/shooting, and fuxing up gameplay as a whole. stop it from happening.

better?
fro

Post by fro »

yo what are the gimmicks?
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

jokes.
Catalyst

Post by Catalyst »

Minus the one that DavidM is using to piss me off, they're these messages. Marrying them to players is an exercise for the reader:

[spoiler removed....its boring if they can read it all here <3]
Last edited by Catalyst on 16-08-2006 11:18, edited 1 time in total.
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

thats quite depressing.
The_One

Post by The_One »

Give DavidM a break. It's not like he has anything better to do. He'd just be twiddling his thumbs waiting for the coders otherwise.
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

The_One wrote: Give DavidM a break. It's not like he has anything better to do. He'd just be twiddling his thumbs waiting for the coders otherwise.

I would but he isn't as frail as a kit kat