New Transfer Limit League Rule

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Jinxed

Post by Jinxed »

Sure it is, but from reading my post again I can't see how you failed to see that I didn't mean 24/7. Should have been obvious o_O
My post still stands however. Someone must have been really drunk when all of this was decided IMO.
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

Bazzi wrote: Each single team has to be aa "team", which means that it should be able to play any game without any help within the 10-days-range.

What is this 10 days range?

Please explain. :D
TEZC_Robban

Post by TEZC_Robban »

havin fun yet ? :o
RaGe*NL*
Banned

Post by RaGe*NL* »

DavidM wrote: Seeing Nab play all matches for L and D, or Eryx play all J and S matches it totally did not work. And blue never playing with a pure blue lineup was poor too. These teams should not be in the league if they cannot afford 5 players.

welll.... uhmm..... arf.. AT LEAST I HAVE A LIFE AND CANT ALWAYS PLAY..
so i said it o//
Daaaaance
\\o o// o/ \o \o\ /o/ \o~ ~o/ w00h00

ps. we did play with a purelineup :/ but sometimes we needed a keep:lol:
Bazzi

Post by Bazzi »

DavidM wrote: keeper rule only counts when the keeper is actually keeping!
when he plays something else the other team can demand def win with sufficient proof

But Rage pointed out that he is NOT the usual keeper but just plays keeper if there isn't another possibility...
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

So what about a player like me, I play in all positions depending on need.

What if I play in the other squad as keeper for 10 minutes, and then switch to attack.... is that breaking the rules?

Some teams have the ability to rotate skilled players into different positions, isn't your rules just another method of restrictng that?

Another good example is holy surfing.... he is an excellent all round player who plays in goal as well as attack. Are you saying that he can transfer to the other squad as a keeper as long as he only stays in goal?

You realise how stupid that sounds?
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Bazzi, any player can keep for the other squad. But he has to keep!
[3dg|rr]NiARb

Post by [3dg|rr]NiARb »

Yes. It must be even possible, that Hugi from 2nd squad keeps while nameless, our regular keeper, attacks. The only rule have to be, that the supply player has to keep whole match. Otherwise we will get problems with this rule.