clan matches

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Ker]v[et

Post by Ker]v[et »

Scorplex wrote:
davidm for example doesnt play mixes at all but does play for example linup 3vs games with skilled players like strafe against weak opponents...

lies. He always wants to play with skilled players, but thats all :devil:

He plays more mixes than u gg.. okay maybe not in the last 2 weeks^
"against weak opponents" right, /me remembers good players removing on adding average/newer players - maybe they just dont fear adding as others \o/

anyway: we should open a new thread when 2.5/3.0 (whatever its called) comes out with idears and suggestions
Last edited by Ker]v[et on 28-07-2006 07:55, edited 1 time in total.
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

had an arguement with 'chimpeh' once, newb, joined dbpickup, more active than most. He added and i joked 'ruined'. and he went into some hissy fit, and went on about saying how the communities attitude to newbs were.
Its just the fact, and what i was trying to point oout to him was, that pickup is full of veterans, and 1 newb can damper the whole pickup. (obviously not trying to point out he would do that, argueing about other things he seems to find)

We have pickups, and publics, newbs should NOT imo join a pickup unless they know how to basic, as in boost volley, block boosts, boost opposition, shoot when neccessary...etc.

Only way this would happen is either them joining a clan via public scouting and he/she gets trained, our he/she trains on public with VO 3v3 shit

Yes pickup is for everyone, rules is respect, but can we have some respect aswell? \o/ I bet everyone, who would join a pickup, receive a pass from the newb that was totally stupid in db sense, and stand there thinking wtf until the goal is score
Gecko``

Post by Gecko`` »

:cool:
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Scorplex wrote: davidm for example doesnt play mixes at all

wtf? :o
i've played like 1000+ mixes
Scorplex

Post by Scorplex »

Ker]v[et wrote: lies. He always wants to play with skilled players, but thats all :devil:

He plays more mixes than u gg.. okay maybe not in the last 2 weeks^

cant remember a time where i played more clanmatches than mixgames never ever

guess you both missed the point there:

i didnt mean total amount of games... (got plenty of that too ^^)

im talking about the status quo which affects certain players in every clan - i dont see them playing until its clanvsmix

btw: there should be a forced "movie" (perhaps a replay?) which explains the details of deathball when youre running deathball the first time...

im sure not even one noob watches the noob movie
Last edited by Scorplex on 31-07-2006 17:20, edited 1 time in total.
TheBug

Post by TheBug »

had an arguement with 'chimpeh' once, newb, joined dbpickup, more active than most. He added and i joked 'ruined'. and he went into some hissy fit, and went on about saying how the communities attitude to newbs were.
The whole point is here. No one can stand having this sort of comments throwed at him all the time. That's why you have no noobs around at all.

The best one i can remember so far is "fuckin nub". How nice ...

If you don't want everyone to be allowed to play in dbpickup then make it private tbh.
im sure not even one noob watches the noob movie
... at least, one noob did, i can tell you ...
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

omg the fukin nub is back
join some irc and play more :P

;)
TheBug

Post by TheBug »

It's like a drug you know, you can never really give up :p

But i haven't much time right now. Maybe later.