New Rules

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

BlackFlame

New Rules

Post by BlackFlame »

Is it just me or does anyone else think it is a little odd how 13 hav become an independant "team" (no longer cY) and then a new rule comes into play saying you cant "lend"players from other squads. :ban:
moonhead

Post by moonhead »

Yes - I'm afraid that does sound a little dodge. An explanation please ?

I don't remember this rule causing big problems last season or the season before.
Axl

Post by Axl »

agreed :s
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

huh?
let me tell you one thing, i have nothing to do with this rule, heard about it for the first time now, and I am against it
bazzi made it up by himself, praise the council :/
gotta talk to him i guess
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

btw 13 never exchanged players, we dont really need it
this would totally remove the sense of squads, so i submitted that you should be able to exchange 1 player in 5 matches of a season (some teams overdo it and one player is playing all matches for both squads which sux)
Chrisfu

Post by Chrisfu »

Or maybe just "you can't borrow the same player twice".
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

we go for this:

Players may only play for one team. Teams may exchange max 1 player just five times in a whole season! You can always borrow a keeper, though, but if you do it, you may not borrow anyone else!
Axl

Post by Axl »

whos keeping count? :rolleyes:

Edit

Just noticed this rule has been highlighted more now, despite a massive vote of NOT doing this.. are the votes ever listened too?
The matchdays have fixed dates and times in this season. However, if one or both teams cannot play at that date/time you can arrange another one
:rolleyes:
Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

Yea, wat is up with this, maybe this rule should be change a bit. I don't mind if a team has to switch players just because it cannot come up with the 5 members it needs to play with. Why not, before a game, you have to submit the players that are going to play. I'm sure its not a hard thing to do for bazzi. This would also help in making a score stats page for the site. This would help the dbl alot and signify more on the individual stats that some player get in a game.

score stat -- edit -- Scoring Leaderboard
Diab

Post by Diab »

set times? oh god thats a bad combo. think of people who work or do studys of some sort, apart from summer and christmas i'm in college and/or working most days.

What about set weeks, not days. so each clan must play one dbl game a week, means that after 32 odd weeks the league is complete. o_O
Axl

Post by Axl »

yeah diablo, thats what most people think, and there was a vote on DBL, and about 20-30 more people said "NO" to this idea.. yet its in the rules now? :s waste of time on a vote if its not gunna be listened too