Yes, Catch radius and goals are to big
50%
No, the game is just fine how it is!
50%

Total votes: 16

BrinGer

Suggestions!

Post by BrinGer »

Well this is just my 2cents, i played this game long ago and recently came back, i been playing pickups with 2.4c for quite a while and i just aint feeling it to be honest... i would put forward that you shrink the catch radius of the outfield players and keepers and shrink the goals this would give DB alot better gameplay in mu opinion... would like to know what other peoples suggestions are on how to make DB better.. sensible posts please :)
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

This isn't really a sensible thread but nevermind.

all the radii are at what they should be at now...for no flaming thru and shit.

I'd like to see the goal shrink alittle, but thats it.. and i think DB will be fun for me until i think of something else to flame.
BrinGer

Post by BrinGer »

What giving my opinion and trying to find out other peoples opinion on the matter is not sensible.. ok. But fair enough you gave your point and i respect that. Lets see what other people think.
Morning*Star

Post by Morning*Star »

Cue the 'Your opinion is wrong and mine right' brigade.
Shinobi

Post by Shinobi »

the NA community still plays 2.3 though.
Now you have a choice or even the option to play both. 2.3 mixers in #dbmixer and 2.4c mixers in #dbpickup :)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

catch radii are the same they always were, hi2u ;)
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

he wasn't stating different... or he would of said why increase..

he merely asked it to be decreased...

but it shouldn't.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

he does state differently
if the other option is that this version is good, then it implies that the radius is changed ;)

screw this thread. the options make no sense either
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

there's no evidence to support that...

thats how you want it to be perceived.. so im _telling_ you, whether it hasnt increased or not, he likes it to be decreased! comprende?
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

good think about it for 0.01 seconds and you might notice...you can't even pickup a ball in midfield coming from a friend then.
i see 100 pussy balls not being caught and bringer going "gg, thru me"
BrinGer

Post by BrinGer »

ok mr. M.. i know your not my biggest fan but chatting complete and utter bullshit about me because i dont like the modifications you have made to your beloved game is just childish. I have NEVER said "gg, thru me" and i would like you to prove/backup this statement of me saying this please. Otherwise kindly crawl back into your hole and improve your game.
Also these pussy balls... can you explain what these are, im quite interested i must admitt.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

you totally didn't understand at all what I said in my last post....if you did, you wouldnt complain.
go back in your hole and read it again until you understand it :)
BrinGer

Post by BrinGer »

bringer going "gg, thru me" - Need i post more?
BrinGer

Post by BrinGer »

ok since i been playing this version a bit more, when playing with the right people im finding this version quite enjoyable but there are still some things that i think could need sorting, but thats why its a beta i guess, although i still hate 2v2/3v3's in this version and 1on1s are alot harder i dont care what you say david! :) but maybe thats a good thing means you need more skill to score 1on1s but its well annoying when i miss :P
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

in 2.3 (and before) it was near impossible to score a 1on1 against a good keeper.

now its up to the attacker. i can tell you, that you are very predictable. i know a half second before you shoot, where you are going to shoot...so easy to kick the ball away.