What are notpr0ners like?

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Kisa

Post by Kisa »

Ok, only those questions where the answers have changed:

How would you describe your personality?
Often unsure. Some people call me sweet but those are the people who don't see me often and mainly talk to me through the web or phone.
In a room with many unknown people I feel very unsure and shy, I'd rather run away than try to talk to them.
In a room with known people like my collegues at work, I'm sometimes cheeky which results in reactions that make me unsure again for a while, it's an endless up and down ...
All that is absolutely no problem on the web, there I can talk to people freely without any problems. Maybe that's why people can call me sweet :)

What interests have you got (beside notpr0n of course)?
Cats. Books. This forum. Movies. My work. Tibia.

What do you like to do on vacation and leisure time?
Doing nothing, or maybe swimming, watching movies in the cinema, sleeping a lot, playing ... Still no time though ...

Do you like to watch sports?
No. I don't even have my TV installed :D

Do you like Video or Computer games? What kind of games?
Age of Kings. I'm playing it for years now :D Some puzzling games (mostly online). Tibia (and MMORPG which kinda looks like the old Zelda games :))
kewangji

Post by kewangji »

the old Zelda games rox.
neva finished anyone...
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

I finished the first one on NES twice :D After you solved it once, you could start the whole game with a slightly different world :)
kewangji

Post by kewangji »

yeah, or if you use the save-file-name Zelda:D
I got it on gamecube...
Shenmue
Certified Finisher

Post by Shenmue »

I have completed all zelda games more than one time. Some even five times. The new ones too. I love them all ... well, the first wasn't that good, but all the rest. Especially Wind waker and Ocarina of time. :)
kewangji

Post by kewangji »

havent even got halfway through on those..XD
You really thought the second one (Adventure of Link if i remember correctly) was good?
Shenmue
Certified Finisher

Post by Shenmue »

Yeah, Adventure of Link is great. You just have to give it time, I thought it sucked in the beginning too, because I died all the time, but the more I played the better I got and it became fun. It has a lot of fun "riddles" and they weren't unfair like the ones in Zelda 1. This is one of the zelda-games that I have completed five times. :)
kewangji

Post by kewangji »

aha.
five times u say..
I never even found the hammer
*gets a lot of gaming flashbacks*
Shenmue
Certified Finisher

Post by Shenmue »

Ha, ha, this is really Off-topic.

Yeah, at least five times, but it is pretty short and can be completed in only six hours or something like that. The hammer, you say, then you have at least come somewhere in the game. You have completed two dungeons, right?

The hammer lies in death mountain, but first you have to get over the river by talking to a man in the woods. :)
kewangji

Post by kewangji »

riight....I dont remember. gotten to a swamp.
ty for the tips:)
Shenmue
Certified Finisher

Post by Shenmue »

No problem. :)
kewangji

Post by kewangji »

I tend to go offtopic in Forums:D

*describing myself to go on topic again*
some people(friends) call me mad.
greedy
not fat
I like to play Bowling
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

You can open a new thread in off-topic forum and delete your off-topic stuff here ;)
kewangji

Post by kewangji »

I dont want to.
I wonder if right now the word to describe me is stubborn. I am not sure what excactly it means.
Shenmue
Certified Finisher

Post by Shenmue »

Oh, I see that I forgot to mention the Godfather trilogy ...oh, my, did I say trilogy, I mean the first two, the third is not nearly as good.

And I notice with utter horror that I forgot the best movie ever (close enough anyway) Donnie Darko. (Not to be mistaken with Donnie Brasco). A perfect movie in every single way (music, plot, acting) and should be seen by everyone. Mere words cannot describe it, just see it. But, mind, if you want something happy in the evening it is not the correct movie. Nope, it is pretty melancholy. But happines is just plain boring anyway.

PS: The smart among you might notice that one of my favorite directors is Hiyao Miyazaki, who is not precisly famous for unhappy movies. But lets say that I love everything in them, except the happy endings .... they are just disgusting.