Level Êta

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

MBolus

Post by MBolus »

Hmmm ... one day while walking through the wilderness a man stumbled upon a vicious tiger. He ran but soon came to the edge of a high cliff. Desperate to save himself, he climbed down a vine and dangled over the fatal precipice. As he hung there, two mice appeared from a hole in the cliff and began gnawing on the vine. Suddenly, he noticed on the vine a wild berry that was known to contain a deadly poison but was suspected to be incredibly delicious. He proved the suspicions to be perfectly true!
Sam_Atoms

Post by Sam_Atoms »

Looks like the four of us are all gathered up in here..............

Why did Lemmy have to make an evil one? I thought this would be straightforward because I was able to do his other two riddles without any help......

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

*head explodes*
Last edited by Sam_Atoms on 18-01-2006 08:28, edited 1 time in total.
Orio

Post by Orio »

Its so obvious after you solve it :D

Orio.
meep98324

Post by meep98324 »

well, isn't every level? anyways, sam_atoms, I have some ideas, just none of them have worked so far.
Orio

Post by Orio »

When I say that, I really do mean it.

Orio.
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

i loved this level (after I solved it). LOL
Shenmue
Certified Finisher

Post by Shenmue »

And this one I solved a long, long time ago on janatris or ankh or whatever it was called. Nice one too.
i

Post by i »

<potential spoilers removed>
Last edited by Jay2k1 on 16-09-2019 01:23, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: potential spoilers removed
Shenmue
Certified Finisher

Post by Shenmue »

Nah, I don't really like Ankh or Janatris, mainly because the forum there is so filled with spoilers. I got the hard part of this level spoiled, when I entered the forum there, and that makes me a bit angry, because this is a nice level. Since then I learned never to check that forum for hints. But, of course, I have known that this would be a level since -10 or something like that, so it is not like I am surprised.

My happiness for solving Zeta is big, so I'm happy anyway. :D
i

Post by i »

yeah, the forums heavily suck... basicly 95% of the posts are trash and the rest 5% are spoilers, sometimes up to complete solutions in walkthrough style... fortunately i didn't ever have to use them (well, one time, i read the "other riddles" thread in this forum instead).
Shenmue
Certified Finisher

Post by Shenmue »

Yeah, after that forum, you really start appreciate all the mods here who are doing a great job keeping this place clean and tidy. :p
i

Post by i »

Shenmue wrote: Yeah, after that forum, you really start appreciate all the mods here who are doing a great job keeping this place clean and tidy. :p

great job indeed! particularly as i remember posting some stupid stuff myself...

i think someone should really take care of janatris and ankh. some tard called "Guild" made a complete ankh walkthrough... one could at least try deleting the posts in the forum where he linked to that...
Last edited by i on 01-06-2006 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
janni93

Post by janni93 »

MBolus wrote: I can see how one can get to eta prematurely. I remember a message from Ace cCc in the delta thread mentioning that he did that. I am sure you are about done with delta also.

This happened to me as well, but after a 10 month hiatus I solved Delta and Epsilon yesterday and just finished Zeta (of course I had the answer to it, which made it more easy, the second part especially). But anyhow, now I am here... my first ideas led to nothing so far, so let's get back
Börger

Post by Börger »

And now to the next level - this one was very short! :D
magician

Post by magician »

i don't like it, because the c..... is something different