Which kind of Volumes?

Look for maps, show your maps...

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

MelvinB

Post by MelvinB »

Ah, fuck this map. Working on it later.

Got some better idea's then creating such n00b-maps like this.

The construction is finally done, the Volumes are pain in the ass. They have to stfu and do their work.

Right now, i'm working on a Basketball-map.

No goals, but basketball-baskets. (:rolleyes:)
Much easier to get the ball, but much harder to score.

It's just a test, no idea if it's working at the end.

It's just a basketball-field in a cage (like they are in the ghetto's), with a ghetto-style environment.

This pic shows the cage a little bit. (fucking early stage, so it looks like a noob can map like this)
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

If it is meant to be ghetto themed, remove the roof of the cage. If you aren't trying to be THAT accurate, just ignore this post.
MelvinB

Post by MelvinB »

Armagon wrote: If it is meant to be ghetto themed, remove the roof of the cage. If you aren't trying to be THAT accurate, just ignore this post.

And what about the roof then? Then you can shoot it straight to hell i guess. Most times you're trying to score, will be happen by high passes. It sux pretty ass when the ball respawns all the time cause it is be shot out the field.
mannyfresh027

Post by mannyfresh027 »

bump
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

Errr, yeah. Showing off DM maps, when this is a DB thread.
Kinda unco.
SkaTallica

Post by SkaTallica »

lil late for this, but on the map where the trees look like they're in front of the glass, did u specify any type of sorting/draw order? duno if this'll work, but in UED, select trees, open props, and under display (i think, can't open UED right now), set bDisableSorting to true... might work, duno