The 3xs Challenge

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

NoSexualFreak
Banned

Post by NoSexualFreak »

if you were so un-pathetic as you think you are wouldnt a big: can we have some good players or a clan formed so we can have a decent game... if you dont fucking like it, start a 3v3 and join in so its not one sided... seriously. dude. dudette*
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

*moan*
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

look, people try to help
and you see it as moaning

man, every posts makes yourself appear weaker :/
it hurts seeing that, really
speedy

Post by speedy »

i can pwn you all by myself you noobs
NoSexualFreak
Banned

Post by NoSexualFreak »

idd, fear speedy
moonhead

Post by moonhead »

Theres a certain quality that all the best people have, those that are the best at what they do, know it, but don't brag about it. They let everyone else admire and respect them and even teach their skills to others, i.e. help humanity. The trait is usually called humility.

You in fact may be the best team, certainly are at the moment, but you will never be admired or respected precisely because of the sheer pig-headed arrogance you display in the forums, on irc, and in-game.
Ker]v[et

Post by Ker]v[et »

true moonhead,

(i did respected you months ago, but dunno, thats past.., your skills - yes, but thats all /o\ )
Last edited by Ker]v[et on 24-11-2005 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
xiller8r

Post by xiller8r »

I stand by my original statement! Although ghost appears to be slightly more wankerish than the other two, ghost is a doubleplus wanker!
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

Thats because I'm replying
StRaFe

Post by StRaFe »

Close this, it annoys me to see how many people are being so stupid about something so little, ghost had a little free time when he wasnt working etc, whats the problem... please.

He / Me never wanted for you to think it was a piss take at all, seems like every other person here kerm david etc have a different approach in life, ghost seems like "you only live once"...

We could save all the posting and just say, "Taxi for 3xs" \o/

On behalf 3xs i would like to just say that we are deeply sorry for the pain and suffering we have brought to others and we will see to it that we are punished in a way seen fit and blabla... \o/

But honestly in response to all you guys, We are sorry for the shit over the weeks and we will make sure things will change.

hi moon, pub it sometime? :D

Love you, Sam
Last edited by StRaFe on 24-11-2005 19:10, edited 1 time in total.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

This is a rather unrealistic approach to this, no reason to play it down since you are part of it.
One thing that helped me change a lot (and still) is to see all I do and say from other people's view. Most will get to it at a certain point in their and start to see life from a different point of view and they finally start thinking and it leads to growing up mentally. Everbody has to do this experience alone though...
Just a little nudge by me, might be useless, I don't know. Maybe you need to see others do the exact same in order to understand it.
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

He says 'we' but he actually means he and Shady

I for one am not sorry that you complete and utter morons took it the way you all did and responded the way you all did

Fact is, Im a little disappointed you all reacted the way you did, you've known me long enough to know Im hardly ever serious at all tbh - And if people react the way you have, I really dont care about it any more :) showing me thats how you react just tells me I shouldnt of thought as much of the community as I did

Oh and on a sidenote, DavidM you can keep your little posts in reply to this to yourself

edit: looks like you beat me to it
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

Lets get to page 5
Shady

Post by Shady »

lol at this thread, and tbh david u say TVPD were better than us, and that we only play random 3vs pickup teams, is that why we beat u?
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

What I already told you... no need to try to save your face by pretending that you have been making fun all the time. You weren't. All you wrote in irc and here clearly points the other way. The anger etc.
Please stop lying. At least admit it to yourself, you don't need to tell it to us if it's too hard.