The 3xs Challenge

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

StRaFe

Post by StRaFe »

sanity maybe :D ...quality? There is no arrogance just 3 guys having fun like, come on.

You know you want to admit the poem was good though eh? :D
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

it was too emberassing after 4 lines, so i stopped reading tbh :/

anyway, this is going nowhere
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

I think the whole point DavidM, and im sure even YOU can see this if you even bothered to activate your brain cells

Is that we're FED UP of playing un-organised pickup teams

thats the whole bleeding point you utter morons. We're ASKING people to organise DECENT teams to play us because we're just FED UP

Use your fucking brains instead of automatically thinking we think we're gods because we can beat random pickup teams (rofl)

Absolutely pathetic. Oh and btw, you were on about respecting one another after that argument we had, well how dare you talk about me the way you did behind my back, thats all I can say tbh. No respect for you what so ever any more - we're back to square one
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

oh and before I forget, we are good
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

that's a rather silly excuse you came up with, trying to sneak yourself out of this emberassing act you started.

your enormous, unjustified ego made you post it, nothing else. let's stay realistic please :)

what did I say about you behind your back? (mail it to me, I'm not doing such things in public, if you dont mail me, you havent found anything)
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

Lol not an excuse, and we have every right to have a big ego atm. Which is why we want organised teams to face - although this is only obvious to the bastards who see the obvious

And no I cant mail you I dont keep irc logs o/ ask Strafe if he does im sure he'd look through his logs for me - He knows what im talking about
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

StRaFe wrote: You know you want to admit the poem was good though eh? :D

what poem? X_x
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

Come to think of it, why dont you lot quit moaning and form a team to 'embarrass us further' tbh

Oh yes thats right, you'd rather moan instead of -try- proving us wrong. Because moaning at us instead of doing something about it means you dont have to prove us right

edit: post 666 \o/
Catalyst

Post by Catalyst »

`Ghost` wrote: we have every right to have a big ego atm.

Aheh. Pissing people off by being arrogant is no boast to make... this is the problem euro DB's always had, even when there's not much of it left - the top teams have acted like they can boss everyone else around and it just pisses them off. Stop making yourselves look like muppets :p

Why can't people just play in a sportsmanlike manner :eek:
Last edited by Catalyst on 23-11-2005 10:46, edited 1 time in total.
StRaFe

Post by StRaFe »

Its the passion for the game cata :P
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

We're not acting like we can boss people around, I dont expect (and Im sure the rest of the team dont expect) to be able to boss people around... Thats just X_x

(Strafe you need a cat for: X_x)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Ghost ghost ghost.....
it's not everyone being evil to you here, try to see what it's really like, put off your ego glasses and try to look at what you say from someone elses point of view.

when I was 16-19 I was posting and doing so stupid things...when I saw that shit years later I was so emberassed and tried to find a way to remove it all. but that's just how humans are

stop defending yourself and your ego to death. you think it would make appear you weak if you stop, but it's the opposite to be honest. requires lots of strength!
if you can't do this, at least stop the silliness

and it really got so far that in irc it's like "hah go look in the forums, ghost posted some new shit again xD".
they just don't say a thing to you and don't post, they are happy you go on.
just for your info.....
and no, I'm not going to name 'em, simply because they don't want to be named. they would have posted here then
Last edited by DavidM on 23-11-2005 15:19, edited 1 time in total.
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

lmao you're over 12?

edit: ^ thats being pathetic
Last edited by `Ghost` on 23-11-2005 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

you just submitted the worst and weakest possible reply :(
EliCA

Post by EliCA »

If I can say one thing...
Ghost, I think that David doesn't want to attack you, at all!
So, IMHO, your reply really didn't make any sense!
The thing is, owning at Deathball or at any other game should not be the score of your (or anybody else's) life; and, generally speaking (as David posted too), admitting a weakness does not make you lame, but it's a prove of your real strenght as a human being!
I'm just posting my opinion, I've not willing to be rude!
Take care o/