Rematch with shit-Server?

Yes
39%
No
61%

Total votes: 38

Scorp

Post by Scorp »

ehm, both teams had little lags and as nero said the ping were okay.
D`Capital_G`NL

Post by D`Capital_G`NL »

I know my lags, it was worse then when i used to play on english servers, (ping 300+), so, it might say 100, but for our team, it was full of lag-spikes
nameless

Post by nameless »

idd, the next war, ill just host a war (i can handle 2 people) that way every1 will be hopping around with a ping of 999, and I got a ping of 0, but it doesnt matter, CAUSE IT AINT AGAINST THE RULES (/me says fuck deathball.net a few times for not havign this rule)
:ban: I m with stupid ...
Bazzi

Post by Bazzi »

See poll, even most people disagree to rematch.... but I'll invent a rule which at least forbids to host an ADSL server (or whatever)...
ZET

Post by ZET »

these are just rules that you dont need if both teams are sportsman enough to agree on a server which is good for both teams. in europe gameservers.net provides an equal ping for nearly everyone. so just play there instead of austria, ore some uk or some german server wich are really bad for players from other countries.
and if the server starts lagging during the game then its just tough luck, and mostly for both teams.
Khushdi

Post by Khushdi »

accept the result of the match and move on, its our server, u played 22 mins, just because u conceded a few goals and u knew u wasnt going to win, u all left.

I find it quite hard to believe that only the D@MN players were lagging 8 minutes from the end, since the fs players too are from different countries and will have also lagged if D@MN lagged.

we played on a european server which fs rent, how can their be anything not fair about this. Your members live closer to the area than ours do, it is not our problem if you are having connection problems nor the servers!

we are not going to have a rematch,so just please accept the result and get on with your lives, it just a game
;)
Last edited by Khushdi on 21-05-2003 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
[RoV]WolfMan

Post by [RoV]WolfMan »

what´s that guys?
if there are laggy matches you have 2 deal with it.... are you these ppl who say "Oh my god, i have a ping of 50, it´s laggy, we want a default win?"
sry I´M able to deal with a ping of 150 - 200 volleying all the time w/o complaining....
nameless

Post by nameless »

attack... maybe u should think of the keeper wolfman, it s impossible to stop a proper shot with 200 ping cos the delay is too high...
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

pfft its impossible to do much of anything cept play midfield and possibly forward with 150+ ping unless your very accustomed to it.
gemXX

Post by gemXX »

a few points.

And important league game should be played on a PLAYABLE server, D@MN are not saying the server was unfair to either themselves or fs, but it was unplayable as a server. unstable 150 ping+ is not playable for keepers or defenders; especially after the game started with fair 50 pings for both sides.

i would like to see fs put in the same position as D@MN,(2 goals down in an important game when the server goes kaput) and see how much whine about the lag we would have heard then.
Last edited by gemXX on 25-05-2003 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
D`Capital_G`NL

Post by D`Capital_G`NL »

Idd (I think i hit thw wrong button last time oO)
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

well, we played a match vs fs|zero yesterday and in the middle of the game, we experienced major lag, but hey!!! their home team they play on their server. i was keeper i couldnt see shit, conceded lots of goals but then we turn the score into our victory, we didnt leave :p
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

.:AoV:. played fs|0 on their server yesterday, lagged very hard sometimes, they reached a 2 goal advantage but we managed to turn the score into a victory for us! :) we didnt leave ;)
They are home team, they play on their server, or else home and away games would be useless :|
L33FY

Post by L33FY »

So you said ceno o0
D`Capital_G`NL

Post by D`Capital_G`NL »

Correct me if im wrong, but, if its their homeserver.....doesnt it just mean they are responsible for the server? else its just stupid >.<