Just me again

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

supamom

Post by supamom »

I really hope you are sincere and have truley seen the error of your ways. Was it everyone spoiling your own riddle that pushed it home how annoying it is when someone tries to destroy all your hard work, cause if it was, it was a damn good lesson to be learnt, make sure you do learn from it and never go down that path again!!!

On that note, if you are really sincere, then welcome back!
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

yup JM
that's what I told him to get him back to the sane
what appears weak at first glance, requires you to be very strong
theCrusifix

Post by theCrusifix »

I like the honesty, however there is a saying once a cheater always a cheater... I dont want to be an ass about the whole thing, but its hard to trust a person that has already burnt a bridge with it all. I'd like to trust the person, but its really hard to believe someone like this. I mean who is to say that they are not saying this to get into good with us just to get help and then go back and update the walkthrough... I'm just scared about the whole thing.
AaroN RelentlesS

Post by AaroN RelentlesS »

*agree crusifix*
Eka

Post by Eka »

You know I never cheated, I just assisted them. I don't want to hear anyone else refer to me as a "cheater", you are just jumping on the bandwagon whenever "cheaterforums" is mentioned. :confused:
Last edited by Eka on 08-11-2005 20:41, edited 1 time in total.
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

You know, we don't name that forum here ;)
theCrusifix

Post by theCrusifix »

assisting cheating is cheating!!!! i just dont like the idea of the bandwagon of letting you off like you did nothing wrong! we worked so hard for so long to get people like you out of here. Then you help the guy that for some reason loves to cheat, thats like going out with some freinds one says lets go rob the store you say umm ok, but i dont wanna do it, he says just be the look out and yell if you hear cops.. they kill a guy. and you get off scott free??? fuck that, your going down for like 50 years. i just dont see you getting in great with us that damn easily!
Jay2k1
Administrator

Post by Jay2k1 »

Whatever, thats past now. Hopefully. Everyone should get a second chance, so should Eka.

Lets look forward, towards the future.
AaroN RelentlesS

Post by AaroN RelentlesS »

hasnt anyone ever seen the lion king?

"ouch! whyd you hit me?"

"who cares? its in the past!"

truly, Rafiki was wise beyond his years.... you know.... for a baboon.

for what its worth, im down wit' Crusifix 100% on this one. how do we KNOW that this isnt some plot like, "get in good with them and get their help solving the riddles! then give us the answers and well act like we "figured them out" a few days later."

it just seems fishy that after cheaterforums gets stumped or whatever, one of them changes sides.

*shrugs* he might be sincere though. either way, it 1 - doesnt effect me, and 2 - i wont be the one giving ANY hints, no matter WHAT, until i know for SURE.

there, thats my $2.57.
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

Whether he is "reformed" or not doesn't really matter. We just have to move on.

No one help him on the levels he is on. If he solves them and gives them the answers at least we didn't aid him in doing so.

Correct?
theCrusifix

Post by theCrusifix »

i guess correct he wont get a hint from me!!! i just dont let people off that easy.
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

Me either, Crusi. :)
Eka

Post by Eka »

I'm not still there, I even handed my account over to DavidM
Last edited by Eka on 09-11-2005 17:23, edited 1 time in total.
12.Nitro

Post by 12.Nitro »

The noob in here just would like to point out that you can always rejoin them sometime later, with a new account.

BUT don't get me wrong, I agree everybody should enjoy a second chance, and therefore that you should have the benefict of doubt. The... 'bandwagon' even seems to be surprisingly eager to accept you back, unless for a few (understandable) exceptions that you'll have to be patient with. And besides, you weren't really expecting it to be all roses... were you? ;)

Good luck!
Hex

Post by Hex »

Remember, true notpronners don't care about what goes on in the cheat world because they don't read the cheats, they solve the riddle because it's fun. Therefore, to most of us, Eka did nothing but say some nasty things. And I can forgive that... how about you?