Just a ?

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

SoS

Just a ?

Post by SoS »

I was just wondering, why it seems that some of the skilled players seem to have advantages when it come to surviving hits in the PA, on several occasions, certain people can get mauled without dieing in the pa and when people bitch about it, they leave and come back then they are able to be killed. Is it a bug or something else? Every game can be hacked, and every game has been hacked. This is only 1 example thats getting people to scratch their heads at certain people, that seem to be able to do amazing things. Every game thats had staying power, eventually had to come up with a cheat detector. ( and yes i know about the hammer bug) just food for thought
gemXX

Post by gemXX »

well the theory that such a hack could exist is flawed, because every process involved is calculated server side.
I've been accused of similar hacks in the past and also had experiances where im SURE i should have hit somebody but didn't. But of course theres no point saying anything because its just bad luck/lag/mistimed/etc, and definately not a hack of any sort :)
jet2lag

Post by jet2lag »

hm i have the shield bug quite often (when you fire the shield gun but nothing happens)

and yes ... i also sometimes wonder why the hell i didn't hit sombody even i fired the gun in front of him - but i'm used to blame my internet provider for that :)
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

its lag. Its the same reason why sometimes you have to be closer to boost people from behind that others.
-Camel-

Post by -Camel- »

I've survived one of htese mauls b4 and its quite funny when ya do, but i was kinda wonderin how i got through it wivout diein at the end. I have also been sure that i have hit sum1 but they didn't loose health/die, but u just gotta not think about it and get on wiv the game.
Sexy_Loser

Post by Sexy_Loser »

you mean lag?
Alars

Post by Alars »

jet2lag check your pm box please