Back in the Fray, Defensive Player Looking for a Clan...

Find teams, find players, arrange matches...

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Jerkoff

Back in the Fray, Defensive Player Looking for a Clan...

Post by Jerkoff »

Hi Everyone. I took about a month break from DB (I've been playing off and on, working on some parts of my game, mainly offensive :p), mainly because i wanted to concentrate on school, but now the school year is almost over and i can fully devote time to a clan.

I play defense, not necessarily pbox all the time, whatever the strategy is, i'll do it. I've always been a determined DB player, I never think the game is in doubt. I always boost people upfield (is that a skill, lol), and i think i generally have a good feel for deathball and the knack for getting the right passes off at the right time.

I've been in three DB clans, one never got off the ground, and i was in a great european clan ({eC*K} - sup Royal!), and also a great american clan, W*K.(I thought we were, even though our record didn't show it. And I'm still pissed that i wasn't able to fully commit to it 100% during the school year, which is a good part of the reason i backed off of DB for a little bit. My schedule was way too busy, with too many night classes, lol)

Anyways, sup to all my ex- W*K & eC*K buds, sup again to people that know me. :) :lol: :lol: Just trying to get back in the mix o things.
|NERV|NapalmDaw

Post by |NERV|NapalmDaw »

Hello Mr. Off :p Stop by #NERV on irc.progameplayer.com sometime and talk to myself or Kyllian.
=/FUC/=Timfried

Post by =/FUC/=Timfried »

ehm..silly question, but : what means "AZ" as your location?

if it's somethin european, contact me via icq #137773619 or in quakenetchan #muhtrix
Kyllian

Post by Kyllian »

Arizona, USA
I assume
Notorius_G.I.B.

Post by Notorius_G.I.B. »

Hey man, been wondering what happened to you. Glad you are back. Come talk to me in #clan-rush on progameplayer

GIB