N.A. Minor Deathball League

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Inphidel

N.A. Minor Deathball League

Post by Inphidel »

http://www.lagfrag.com/mdbl/

Lag & Frag sports is proud to announce sign-ups for its first MINOR DeathBall League season.

The minor League is a 4v4, using its own smaller sized map. Which is about 25% shorter then normal cube making it ideal for competitive 4v4 matches.

Why Join the Minor League?

· Schedules are set in stone, you always know when your playing our match, no hassle getting in touch with other team captains.
· Max Rosters ensure less issue with stacking teams with all the best players.
· Schedules are set in stone, you always know when your playing our match, no hassle getting in touch with other team captains.
· Shorter game length then the standard League, from 30 minutes to 20 minutes.
· It’s easier to form a new team of only 4 players when you know everyone can make it for game day. Thus it is an excellent opportunity to start learning about the competitive side of DeathBall.

Other questions?

Q: Can teams form from outside of North America?

A: YES, but keep in mind all games are to be played on North American Servers, at the designated match time. There may be some leeway given within 30 minutes of the designated time, but other then that. Not being able to play is a forfeit.

Q: I don’t have a team, can I still get involved?
A: YES, Just because you are new to the sport doesn’t mean a team won’t pick you up. By signing up to the MDBL as a player you are first moved into the free agent list, after team captains form and create their teams, they are all welcome to request players from the remaining free-agent pool. If all team rosters are full and there are enough players left in the free-agent list, they will be urged to form a team of their own and compete.

Q: This is the minor league, does that mean experienced Veterans can’t play?
A: NO, all players are encouraged to join the league, in fact this could be a lot of fun as long as veterans don’t try and create a dream team to smash all the rookie players. Vet’s are urged to create their own teams and recruit new players. This league can be used to farm and train new players before allowing them into your Professional League line.

So please take the time to read over the MDBL rules and sign-up as a player if you are interested. If your looking to find a team before the season, I’d recommend joining #dbmixer on irc.gamesurge.net and ask around, you might even want to spec a few ‘mixers’ (pick up games) or play a few so others can gauge your DeathBall ability.

Thanks,
Inphidel
NADBL / MDBL Administration.
Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

Here is a screen shot of the field for the MDBL. the map is not yet complete and released as I am waiting on team BANNER submissions.

as shown in here.
http://www.lagfrag.com/mapads/
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

Looks neeeeaaaaaaaatttttt