Anyone else got bugs in their game?

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

[WKD]_Thex

Anyone else got bugs in their game?

Post by [WKD]_Thex »

Am I the only one having problems with the game?
Davidm, I hate to bug you all but when are you going to go back to work on the game? Man the bugs are driving me buggy :lol:. Enough puns, hate to hear about the ball problems but you all will get those worked out. I just wanted to put a bug in your ear about the problems in the game (Ok that was really bad) I will go back to sleep now. :) CYA
Last edited by [WKD]_Thex on 08-04-2005 22:37, edited 1 time in total.
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

o0
The_One

Post by The_One »

Getting senile in your old age Thex? ;)
XiD

Post by XiD »

best post ever
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

" Davidm, I hate to bug you all but when are you going to go back to work on the game?"

Hm...
I worked on db 2 years and 2 months straight, I just had enough, and I still have enough. I sure will get back (but mainly Matt has to get back; there is not much game designer work for me to do in this state, it was 90% Matt's work in the last months, just code bug fixing) but not now. Totally no motivation, also because these game communities are annoying. I mean it's no secret that ALL computer games attract tards :)
So does Deathball, and many people in this community just annoy me badly....
I'm having pretty much fun working on Notpron and talking to the players, it's just a totally different thing and fortunately attracts a lot different people. A lot better atmosphere! I feel good there right now, with no motivation to get back to Deathball right now :/
Oh, and I feel good about notpron not requiring players to waste money on a piece of shit to play my game :D
I love Deathball, but I don't feel like it at all these days... because it requires to play with certain people etc, which makes it 10% as fun.
fro

Post by fro »

guess thats a cya later then :rolleyes:
[WKD]_Thex

Post by [WKD]_Thex »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DavidM
" Davidm, I hate to bug you all but when are you going to go back to work on the game?"

Hm...
"I worked on db 2 years and 2 months straight, I just had enough, and I still play."

Well thanks for the reply and the honesty. I know you have taken alot of crap over the past few years and you are still sane, hope you are...lol. I understand about wanting to do something you enjoy, good luck at Notpron and being happy. Life is too short not to try to be happy. Enough from the crazy old man. CYA and may you find something to always smile about!:p
PS If you need something to look at and have a good laugh, I can send you a picture of me!:lol:
[WKD]_Thex

Post by [WKD]_Thex »

The_One wrote: Getting senile in your old age Thex? ;)

Now what was the question? :lol: Take care One. I love to see people smile! I know you are!!!!
Holy_Surfing

Post by Holy_Surfing »

well.. i understand, but... we still love this game for its idea, its gameplay freedom and possibilities, no matter what community plays it...

If i knew how to write code in Unreal, for DeathBall, i'd try to make it even better, if allowed...