This Is Why No One Plays Deathball

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Messy

Post by Messy »

Heh :) I'm in the nerv irc channel and I never knew they were seriously playing DB o_O (as a clan and all).

..though that was probably not very serious in the first place :) (was it?)
Lima_Bean

Post by Lima_Bean »

doesn't bean have a say in this? :D
as phen mentioned earlier in the post, PITS has gotten a bad rep from the very beginning and hasn't been able to shake it. Despite this, if you go into UFO or BuD server, which most of us usually hang out, you will see us helping new players learn to pass and shoot...etc etc. So next time you see the acronym PITS, think of it as Peace In T3h Soul. Woah another meaning for PITS :offtopic:

o, and Insane, I own you at deathmatch k thx. :p
Fooman

Post by Fooman »

I've never had any problems with anyone from PITS.
InSaNe`

Post by InSaNe` »

Bitch please, last time we 1v1 you got raped so hard you left :D

<3 liam
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

There was a time when a group of veteran players actually tried to make it newbie friendly, helping them, getting servers for lessons, radio broadcasts.. a site, you name it..

It worked..for a bit, but nobody seemed to have the motivation to keep it going... Shame really :)
Fooman

Post by Fooman »

Fooman wrote: I've never had any problems with anyone from PITS.

Until today. Some of them act like nubs and do not represent their clan with class in pubs.
Scotteh

Post by Scotteh »

took you long enough
StRaFe

Post by StRaFe »

Pay attention to the ones that know what they are talking to mate, allways works best :D
Lima_Bean

Post by Lima_Bean »

|Fooman quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Fooman
I've never had any problems with anyone from PITS.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until today. Some of them act like nubs and do not represent their clan with class in pubs.|

?

|Scotteh: took you long enough|

wtf?
InSaNe`

Post by InSaNe` »

Learn to quote Liam :D

He means he had some problems with your team mates that day fs.
BiggieSmalls

Post by BiggieSmalls »

Everyone has been nice to me cept coolzones and jabronidan so i got no complants about people being dicks and if they were i deserved it cuz i suck and will continue to suck
Stinky_McPoop

Post by Stinky_McPoop »

lol Biggie, you don't suck. This whole thread is the reason why I stopped talking while in pubs. Too much whining sometimes... It's also funny that people want to talk shit because they think I've developed an ego, when in reality i've become much less selfish of a player since I joined PITS. Sometimes people can't see past the tag I guess.

To sum it all up, don't judge the many for the actions of a few.
(we all have our bad days too);)

and... I remember what it was like to be a complete n00b, it wasn't that long ago. I had to suck it up and take it for a while; what's everyone elses problem? Read Fooman's guide dammit\o/
XiD

Post by XiD »

poop, i pub with you rather often and i didn't think you had an ego at all, pre or post-join of pits O_O

and biggie, i'm surprised you didn't call me up ;) we had a big arguement over my kick =)
[-SoP-]ATB

Post by [-SoP-]ATB »

tbh, their americans :)
Fooman

Post by Fooman »

Stinky_McPoop wrote: Read Fooman's guide dammit\o/

OMG someone read my guide? LIES!!!