i hate volley only

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

speedy

i hate volley only

Post by speedy »

ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr :o
all the time its volley only.. i want to score the way i want, not the way some other people want! (maybe rens will make a mutator the resets the ball everytime it enters the goal)

:)
The Hermit

Post by The Hermit »

Volley=Gay ;)
SpikeBall

Post by SpikeBall »

u got to understand that each server have its own rules, and if you dont like volley only, leave that server. When I want to play my way, I search for a server that is playing with rules that I like (sprint, banana = on). Dont u agree? Well, complaining will not help, cause volley only will grow with the VO mutator.
Rens2Sea

Re: i hate volley only

Post by Rens2Sea »

speedy wrote: ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr :o
all the time its volley only.. i want to score the way i want, not the way some other people want! (maybe rens will make a mutator the resets the ball everytime it enters the goal)

:)

Why me? O_o:eek:
gnomeh

Post by gnomeh »

maybe join another server?
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

thats like saying i want to use a super zoom instagib shock rifle on a normal server. *rolls eyes*

Just because you hate volley only doesnt mean the world revolves around you and unless your in austraillia which only has like 1 server then stop complaining.
speedy

Post by speedy »

yeah but 9 out of 10 times i join i public its volley only :(

i will play in pickups more :)
The Hermit

Post by The Hermit »

[RANT]
The annoying thing is there is no indication in the server list that it's 'volley only', which the new 1.7 will show, so you join in a game, score and get a barrage of 'VOLLEY ONLY!!!' Another server to avoid... :(

It's even more annoying when you've been on the same server for several hours with people popping in and out, like they do, then when you score some prat starts shouting 'VOLLEY ONLY!!!'
LIKE F**K IT IS! :mad:
If they want a 'volley only' server then THEY can go and find one and leave the rest of us to play a proper game on the same server we've been playing on for hours, not try and change the rules on someone else's. :rolleyes:
[/RANT]
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

ya, as hermit said...

1.7 has a volley only option, and you will see it before you join, in the server setting window
FAT('.')BOY

Post by FAT('.')BOY »

I have no probs with volley only providing its 3 v 3 max, people should revert to standard when it gets busier. playing volleys on small cube on a full server is just silly
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

i dont' know about euro but in na the only map that stays VO with any number of ppl is smallcube (rightly so cuz normal sucs on sc) so with the exsception of that map if it is 5 v 5 and they are not the server admins or owers of the server then f**k their volley whoring as$ shot normally
BL44T

Post by BL44T »

i think v/o is only nice on small maps like Smallcube and OldSmallcube.. the RusH server has sunday-volley-only games, which i like if i wanna play v/o. I think more server should make these kinda days and let ppl know by MOTD's/in-game server messages.
Killing_U

Post by Killing_U »

i luv VO
most of all it is more fun as long as u dont have noob cannoners . the goals are much nicer and games are high scoring.
small cube is aweful w/o vo ,, small maps should be vo while big ones such as cube should be reg :):):)
Sarevok3k

Post by Sarevok3k »

Volley only is only fun in 2on2 small cube \o/ on publics with 10 ppl it is annoying oO That's btw one reason why i only play pickups :p
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

Smallcube Sunday on the RusH server rocks cause almost every1 pings very well to it.