Clan Laming

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

what we need is an ignore player function in the ut2k3 chat
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

i already told KHUSHDI many times he should stop acting like he does, even when he was a .:AoV:. but he dindt care so he got banned.
all i wanted was that khush acted like normal ppl do. but coz he a 15 year old prick he wants to get noticed by other guyz so he just talks and insults. remember Khsuhdi "u only get what u give"

try to act more like a man and less like a child. its better for everyone ;)
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

TBH Khush, whether Xsy is lying or not, i'd probably belive him over you.

Although im sure you mean well, you can be an ass sometimes, a real "im the best in work, ur all n00bs" attitude.. ..bit like me ;p but im more of an idiot.. :p anyway.. ye..

I know u came on our server and abused AoV members after they booted you out.. and how lame it was.. .. so yeah, whatever..

**locked**

**closed**

**does have mod control.. but shud! :p**
L33FY

Post by L33FY »

Many clans are like it, Its life khush! Dont worry about it.
L33FY

Post by L33FY »

Oh btw, that was NO WAY saying AoV are lamers, but other clans! AoV are very nice!
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

oh my good god!!

just got in from doin the shoppin :eek: to see this shit!!

wat the hell??!!! :confused:

Khushdi last night on irc you were practically beggin me to let you back into AoV , i said no, man am i glad, you said to me you were thinking of leaving fs (you told me reason aswell, but i wont post it) and that your a changed man!! :eek:

i so wish id turned my loggin on in irc so i could quote you, but hey ho nevermind!!

however i will not take this shit about AoV, i run the deathball side of it and i do a lot of hard fu%$ing work to get games and to create a good reputation for the clan, id like to think ive built up a good relationship with a lot of players/ teams, and ive tried to be friendly with all clans i have played or met no matter wat the circumstances.

Tbh khush the reason you got kicked from aov was nothing to do with ur skills, but purely ur attitude in games, we all felt you were doing a disservice to our clan and making us look bad and disrespectful, which WE ARE NOT!!

ive got more to say, but ill leave it for when i can word it better :)
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

bah just read Khushdi comments thruout the DBL page specially in AoV page and u see what he is all about
(fs|$pl4$|pX)

Post by (fs|$pl4$|pX) »

hehe;)
Okay, thats also all right.
But do u agree with to stop that "shit" here?And to delete everything?
PS:Thx 4 translate^^
Triple_B

Post by Triple_B »

np, Ich liebe die Deutscher!! :p

was that correct? :D
(fs|$pl4$|pX)

Post by (fs|$pl4$|pX) »

Some more things:
@ leefy which clans?Tell me pls, i want to know if u mean us k? thx.
"Khushdi last night on irc you were practically beggin me to let you back into AoV , i said no, man am i glad, you said to me you were thinking of leaving fs (you told me reason aswell, but i wont post it) and that your a changed man!!"
Tell me pls which reasons..no matter who..u or kush..thx again..
And we also want to be friendly with all clans..but some members wont..and its shitty if all say THIS CLAN IS SHIT, only one or some members talk shit...if this is true..then pls contact me and talk to me and tell me names..icq: 171487783..i thx
Khushdi

Post by Khushdi »

no (not german but i know its wrong :) )
(fs|$pl4$|pX)

Post by (fs|$pl4$|pX) »

tribble^^ nein:P
I dunno what u mean, but if u mean that u love the germans ("like me:P") then u have to say :
Ich liebe die Deutschen ^^
and btw: euhmm to cenotaph: have u something against 15 y old player (or 16 ---->me^^)
Tell me^^
Khushdi

Post by Khushdi »

im 16 next week, he has something against us both :devil:
Triple_B

Post by Triple_B »

hmm that is only 1 letter incorrect!!! I was close :P

TEH SPAM
Xsyloc

Post by Xsyloc »

lol ... Ceno doesn't care about age ... he knows damn right that I'm only 15, and I'm the one who recruited him ... ( I do turn 16 on the 17th of april ;) ) PRESENTS CAN BE SENT TO This Adress ;)

oh, and those of u who play(ed) SF know what an attention hogg I was there :p