Clan Laming

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

(fs|$pl4$|pX)

Post by (fs|$pl4$|pX) »

Euuhmm...im baff
Whoho, i dunno what i shell say, mmh..but on one way he is right, but on the other way he isnt..
Its correct, that it is not nice to post anything under a faked name..euhm..but i also think that it is a bit overreact...
Perhaps Kushdi is in another situation.After this war i idlet in the AOV channel and the whole time say said bad things...but not only aov..there were other guys in #deathball they said kush is a girl etc.
I think this are things..they didnt have to be...
We want to play DB and want to have fun
So i think all should stop this SHIT!And i really mean all,..there are a lot of guys...
I think the hole thread should be delete...and we have to discuss it more privatly...I know my english is bad, but i dont want to write it in german..
So Lets talk together about it in a channel..and not in this forum..
I dont want to have any arguments under teams...
So..ppf.. mmh..lets all stop that shit.. K?

Oh at least i want to say...dont be so hard with him..
He had done some things that were/are not okay..ill talk to him..K?
Thx
GrEEtZ $pl4$
Khushdi

Post by Khushdi »

axl, check ur irc bans list, now tell me why? :devil:

i may be big headed, but i dont go to downright singular player abuse, just spam!

:spammer:
.:AoV:.Nighty

YAY

Post by .:AoV:.Nighty »

you go xsy ... i could never write that much :p
i wish i had the chance to kick kushdi ... or even :ban:
:rolleyes:
NaB

Post by NaB »

Xsyloc, dont worry. no one thinks AoV are lame in the DB world cos we all know how much of a wanker khushdi is. Its lame that he's tryna bad mouth you in other game types tho :S
TEZC-Rage

Post by TEZC-Rage »

Xsyloc wrote: /Blah blah balh...

I don't think it'll be deleted, as people need to know what he's like. He totally deserves what he gets. But personally i laugh at his comments because they are so childish and lame. I had to kick some one from my clan once due to bad mouthyness, it's not an easy thing to do and luckily we haven't heard from him since (dunno if he's changed his nick) and i'm sorry to see that your clan has come off worse. I remember on a PUB once he claimed how he could take on the whole of TEZC, deadstevo was there as well, and we just laughed away it was so funny, as i beleive our team ended up beating thiers due to his goal hanging non-defnding cherry picking skills, but still he claimed to beat us etc...
Triple_B

Post by Triple_B »

wise words xsy, it's good that people know the truth (which they probably already knew)
Last edited by Triple_B on 10-04-2003 21:59, edited 1 time in total.
Khushdi

Post by Khushdi »

and u actually believe that crap from xsyloc

the dumbass banned me for no reason, i would like to see proof for a banning, and as for me saying lowcube was shit, that was posted 5 days ago, u fucking stupid prick, i didnt say shit in you channel, and i was making a friendly joke when i said we shall see what happens in out home map, i dont see anything wrong with that :devil:
(fs|$pl4$|pX)

Post by (fs|$pl4$|pX) »

i also want to raply to xyloc..
What u have written is correct i think..
Like i said in my first thread iill talk to him
I c that he has not many friends...but how shell i say that mmh..perhaps someone can translate it 4 me..
Zu einem Streit gehören immer 2, with this i want to show u that it not all depnds on kush..he told shit, and aov and the rest 2..
I still want this thread delete...btw..
Okay, i think we should really stop this shit, and talk in privtae channs to each other..PLEASE!

ROFL nice sig trip :p
(fs|$pl4$|pX)

Post by (fs|$pl4$|pX) »

hey rage...u wrote something about kick...im going to talk to kush..and if we wont stop it..i think i really have to think about it...
(fs|$pl4$|pX)

Post by (fs|$pl4$|pX) »

hrhr @ nighty right^^looks cool:P

woohoo :-)
Xsyloc

Post by Xsyloc »

(fs|$pl4$|pX) wrote: Zu einem Streit gehören immer 2

my german isn't supergood but I'm pretty sure that it's something like

there are always two parties in a fight ... both ppl caused it ... and that's true... I know we should've ignored Khushdi instead of reacting so vividly ... but I consider our fightingspirit a good thing ;)

Keep On Ballin'
Triple_B

Post by Triple_B »

(fs|$pl4$|pX) wrote: perhaps someone can translate it 4 me..
Zu einem Streit gehören immer 2

there are always 2 parties/sides/whatever in a fight/conflict

and yes you're right with that, but sometimes it could really be that it all comes from 1 side....we're not really in a fight/conflict...

khushdi is just laming and we're laughing about that...
Triple_B

Post by Triple_B »

rofl xsy, don't be faster than me plz

and @ nighty, hihi cool huh :P

only the icq # isn't correct