Scoring....

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

FireCell

Post by FireCell »

How are they getting close enough to make these pass shots, they are slow moving and from a distance the keeper probably prays for such shots.
Imo

Post by Imo »

If a striker is using pass to score good for them... life expectancy in the box is normally ~ 1 second (or less).
1234Bedlam

Post by 1234Bedlam »

f**king Catalyst and Jr with their pass-shots

:ban: :lol:

Easy to save when you know they are going to do one. its just with Catalyst you can never be sure...
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

lol bullet, don't do what everyone complains about davidm doing, just cuz you have trouble stopping it doesn't mean it is an abuse (surge might want to consider this too ;))
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

Fallen wrote:
I can name a few players who just use pass goals...but won't reveal their names.

their probably quality players at db , who score plenty of goals, cos they know when to and when not to pass it into the goal!!!
HerbalTea

Post by HerbalTea »

Fallen I was on your side....but.......I re-read your post.

At first I thought you meant that the ball was passed into the net to an attacking team member who was hiding INSIDE your net.

I have to side with everyone else on this issue.

Have you ever played a hockey game on the PC or game console?? You can "shoot" or "pass" the puck to score a goal.
Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

Herbal, I have basically flip-flop on my veiw about this when I really think about, and besides, I'm a defense, so if you play me, its hard to get one pass me. Gazman, quality player? what are you thinking, if you score 90% of your goals using this, one you go to close, and two you think this is the best shot. Our offense on my clan do use this method of pass scoring when time needed, but most of the goals are from real shots. Gazman, are you one of the few people who just score using this pass-shot? If so, if our clans ever scrimed, you would not get a goal!
[V3]Sin
Banned

Post by [V3]Sin »

Bullet stfu plz your acting ghey and plus you dident have a D in that fun ballers game cause i wanted to score goals this time WEEEE! D sux its lame and boring:)
gnomeh

Post by gnomeh »

fallen...u sir, are an idiot. This is the dumbest suggestion evar. Next to take out the gun cause it allows you too shoot/pass/dribble/move the ball/do everything.
OMFG! NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT!!...this gun is cheap. Take it out please.
L33FY

Post by L33FY »

Err...You can do this thing where you hit the ball with a shieldgun and it moves on it own, sometimes fast...Please take this bug out
|Shinobu|

Post by |Shinobu| »

yuo can live... please take this bug out
L33FY

Post by L33FY »

WTF Is deathball anyway? Buggy POS, Lets play bombing run ;)
Maegrim

Post by Maegrim »

invasion + db = :D
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

Fallen wrote: Gazman, quality player? what are you thinking, if you score 90% of your goals using this, one you go to close, and two you think this is the best shot. Gazman, are you one of the few people who just score using this pass-shot? If so, if our clans ever scrimed, you would not get a goal!

lol, 2 of the best strikers i know near enuff live in the enemys area without being killed, its all about know how, when to go in, and when to back off, if uve ever seen cata catch the ball just outside of the area jump over a defenders head and then lob the ball into the corner of the net, ull know wat i mean!!

lol even last night in an england scrim he tried to jump over 3 defenders heads, think hr got past 2 b4 he got wasted :)

All im saying m8 , is that if ur good enuff ull find a way into the area at the right time!
|Shinobu|

Post by |Shinobu| »

Maegrim wrote: invasion + db = :D

lol teh monsters vs teh 1337 db players :D :lol: