Rants

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

DavidM

Post by DavidM »

I have to keep on changing links, everytime they link here :P
Just changed the hall of shame link -_-
triper

Post by triper »

aic2276 wrote: Who did this? :lol: I wonder is some dumb-ass fell for the 3 sites yet?

Sorry guys. I just couldn´t help it. :lol: :lol:
aic2276

Post by aic2276 »

Good one triper.
jooly

Post by jooly »

Do you think anyone's posting there now but us? :lol:
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

neither am I getting any more cheater mails : >
junimond_

Post by junimond_ »

david_g wrote: I talked a bit with the people at http://forum.mess.be and they've now removed their notpron cheats thread and edited spoilers out of the hints thread.

thanks david_g!
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

got some more cheater mails
even with a phone number in it 0_o
well, added it to the hall of shame....removed the number tho
david_g

Post by david_g »

wow

banned after only 3 posts
Last edited by david_g on 11-03-2005 04:04, edited 1 time in total.
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

Wow! What the hell did you post to make that mod to angry? :)
supamom

Post by supamom »

Ooops, Davidg, naughty boy:lol:
jooly

Post by jooly »

A different rant, but is it me, or are the forums getting a bit nastier this past few days?
supamom

Post by supamom »

Some people are getting pissed that all the hand holding threads have gone, and now they have to find their way on their own! They'll get over it!
aic2276

Post by aic2276 »

You were a bad boy david_g
sindar

Post by sindar »

I just read through this thread... thanks for the laughs. Too bad lots of people are cheating... probably best to just do away with the list. Or I suppose you could change the way people play. If people had to log in then you would know how long they had been playing, etc... Not sure how feasable that is.
I can't see how it would be possible to finish this in a day, or 7 (or at my pace, even a month). I think I've been at this for several weeks already (time seems a little blurred since I started). Oh well, back to lvl 22. I look forward to posting fake solutions once I finish.
david_g

Post by david_g »

Kisa wrote: Wow! What the hell did you post to make that mod to angry? :)

Well, I'm not sure exactly what pushed them over the edge. A day or two before I got that, I was feeling pretty pissed about his bullshit sob story that he HAD to do it, despite really really not wanting to, just to boost his pathetic hitcount (why he cares about hits I'm not sure, it doesn't look like he's got ads running on there). So I posted some stuff saying I didn't like how he'd gone around spamming other forums advertising his site (he did this on our forum and a lot on the mess.be forum, and another forum I saw but can't seem to find again). And I said he was ruining the game for everyone, and I might have used some inflamatory language. I made two posts like that in different forums on that site.

But I think what really did it is that about 2 minutes before I got the banned thing, I posted something warning people that they'll catch viruses and get adware/spyware/scumware from masterforums and told them to warn everyone they knew not to go there. The whole thing sounded really stupid if you know anything about computers. That's probably what ended up getting me banned.