poll

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Do you like spoilers?

No, the fun comes alone from solving it on my own!
48%
From time to time when I'm really stuck...
46%
I regularly keep googling and asking for solutions.
2%
Gimme a list with all answers so I can have fun!!
4%

Total votes: 414

DavidM

poll

Post by DavidM »

Maniak

my take

Post by Maniak »

Usually, I try to work as hard as I can on each riddle, until my brain explodes and I simply cannot get any further on it. Then, I browse the forums, but only get a slight push, then I go back to it until my brain explodes. Repeat until I get to the next riddle with my head intact.

Post by 983k »

I'm with my fellow Canadian, eh....(LOL)

-K
wardatron

Post by wardatron »

A friend and myself do it together and work together over MSN, :lol: we have got most of them ourselves so far, although the array of hints are a lot better than a spoiler!
Robbie15

Post by Robbie15 »

I usually try to solve the riddles by taking a closer look at it, and after an hour or so, I check the forums for hints. If I don't find any piece of worthy information, I look for spoilers.
Also, now I'm glad that we have cable internet. My dad would kick me out of the room if he saw how much time I spent on these (some of them frustrating) riddles if we were still on dial-up.

You don't like me when I'm angry =)
Last edited by Robbie15 on 31-12-2004 10:57, edited 1 time in total.
punk

Post by punk »

stare at riddle until i have a headache, then maybe
seach google with info given in the riddle
rajeshmallu

Post by rajeshmallu »

Usually tried to solve them on my own. Most of the times got through it ( although took more time , which I repent now ). On some occassions though had to ask for help !!
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

gave up after 5 or 6 :D
~Slasher~

Post by ~Slasher~ »

I will get spoilers from time to time but usually not anymore.. at first I did because I wasn't a thinker..

Now I will try to do it first.. do everything I can think of.. wait 10-15 minutes to process the information I got then mess with the picture then come to the forums.. and if I get help.. do the riddle.. if it isn't enough.. I'll ask for more now.. (Ask junimond_) I added 3 pages to a thread because I didn't get it.
junimond_

Post by junimond_ »

I'm NOT the only one who helps in here!
but it makes a lot of fun with him :) here's my favorite thread:
http://forums.gameservers.net/showthrea ... genumber=1

and I' don't posting spoilers!!
supamom

Post by supamom »

I'm at level 66 so far, and have only had one spoiler so far. It's much more fun to have loads of little hints rather than the actual answer. There are several people on these forums who have pm'd me some great hints and helped me solve some of these riddles without spoiling it for me, thanx to those peeps, you know who you are :D
Jeanna

Post by Jeanna »

I'm stuck at lvl7, but never mind! I've played this game since my registration in here, and I think I'm in time :)
opto

Post by opto »

I think one of the reasons spoilers pop up all over the net is because people can't solve a level, or are too lazy to really try, and go looking for answers.

What's wrong with sticking a spoiler thread for those who need/want it?
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

you know, originally there was some sort of magic behind this...
like there were levels nobody but the creator has ever seen. what does it feel like to beat the level that leads to it? there were no walkthroughs....
well but its normal that it gets out of hands in forums
nothing we can do.

a spoiler thread would suck. all would go in there....
supamom

Post by supamom »

:hmmmz: because a spoiler thread would SPOIL it wouldn't it! T'is bad enough stumblin across spoilers when you really don't want them!