NEW RULE suggestion

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

SpikeBall

Post by SpikeBall »

Surge wrote: the only way this delay would be fair is if it only applied to being killed in the other teams Pbox. 4 man crushed together offense would kill everything with respawn delays. ever time you lose the ball you all rush in and frag him.

fine for me, there's no need for delay in other cases.
TEZC-Rage

Post by TEZC-Rage »

lets see... IF ALL 4 are killed in the pbox, that means all 4 will be out for 8 secs max... The oposition BOOSTS the players down to the other end, can take less than 3 secs, 1 simple pass can put 3 on 1 on the keeper, not fair at all, respawn time is pointless, just results in some more abuse and unfairness.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

I don't see where its unfair...
NitrousOxide

Post by NitrousOxide »

TEZC-Rage wrote: lets see... IF ALL 4 are killed in the pbox, that means all 4 will be out
That would have to be some last minute desperation move, to commit all 4 outfield players into the opposition's penalty box, in in order to tie a league match :eek:

Under normal match conditions, no more than two players will be near the penalty box, with entry inside them only occuring due to an under-powered wallpass, or a 1-on-1 with the keeper.

The potential danger of the penalty zone for strikers is now practically a mute 'power' for the defensive team. A majority of shots now come from just outside the penalty zone, as a ball travelling at 43 m/s covers the length of the zone pretty damn quickly.
FAT('.')BOY

Post by FAT('.')BOY »

I'm somewhat ambivalent about this. It seems attackers dont like it and defeners do which is only natural.

As im too lazy to attack I may waver in favour of it as long as it wasnt too long