Disgraceful

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

R3L!K

Disgraceful

Post by R3L!K »

Just played a round on an American server.

it was shit.

why do no euros play at night anymore.
fucking hell.

irony? theres gonna be more balls than players soon.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

playing with NA's is horrible every time :/
at first they are unfriendly, and super ego.....
they always prefer the wall over me.
all run blindly up the field, nobody marks their attacker...
thats no deathball guys..... -_-
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

That's not true most of the time DavidM.

I was playing with Relik in this game and i know what he means, ppl were spamming all over and shit, but the game before that one in which relik joined was actually a great one, for instance.

These days, I only play NA coz Euro servers are always empty and i have fun this way.
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

exactly. i have nothing against the US guys in general.

kudos to them for actually playing the dam game

i can only play sporadically but its shocking to see the euro servers completely empty!

come on peeps

stop hanging round pugs and get on the pubs
l0afz

Post by l0afz »

Its definately a different playstyle, they seem to keep it simple - but effective. I enjoy NA games.

<3 AMERICA. (and maybe canada)
f1end

Post by f1end »

Maybe less American Deathballers bought HL2 o_O
Maegrim

Post by Maegrim »

or they're fed up because it's too hard for them? :<
Maelstrom``

Post by Maelstrom`` »

DavidM wrote: playing with NA's is horrible every time :/
at first they are unfriendly, and super ego.....
they always prefer the wall over me.
all run blindly up the field, nobody marks their attacker...
thats no deathball guys..... -_-

WHEN exactly was the last time you played a NA pub? The last time you dropped by our channel? Which is, by the way, a huge-ass part of the DB community. When was the last time you cared, listened, paid attention to a NA voice?

I'm sorry, I usually don't give a shit about how you run your mod and all that, because it's pretty controversial right now and well, I don't care you can put in whatever the fuck you want and I'll stop playing when I won't like it anymore, but I still play it, so, draw your own conclusion. Enough drifting now, I usually don't give a rats-ass about what you do, normally, but this comment is just beyond everything. You can't say that because you don't fucking know, you don't have a clue. Your like the little kid his parent just told him about sex and STD's and is like EWWWWWWW GIRLS OMG I WOULDN'T TOUCH THEM WITH A STICK! It's so funny because it's true, I've been playing this for a long ass while and I don't remember seeing you ONCE in our IRC server and on a DB server. You did play a PUG/SCRIM whatever it was back in 1.5 or something, but that's like what, a year ago? Give me a break man.

Euro vs NA? To each its own... I probably play 40% of my pubs on euro servers when there's like 90% of the euros that stick to their servers and don't come play with us but still say like OMG NA GET CONDOMS.

Every single time something happens in NA you guys point it out like we were the bad ones and you're like holy mormons or whatever that never do shit wrong. How about I come here and post everytime I see something stupid happening on euro servers and be like ''yeah man he like... SPAMMED... it was OUT OF CONTROL... then he went crazy on a noob... but that's to expect out of euros! ROFLE''

Give me a fucking break already...
CorDawg-

Post by CorDawg- »

Relik, thats why americans dont pub anymore because of all the vo noobies
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

I agree with DavidM to a point. Some of them dont like euros, and most of them wont pass to a euro if its their first game. Just play a few more matches and its fine. I find the NA players a lot friendlier than the euro players though ;) Style of play is a lot different too, maybe thats why I dont suck as much as an M in NA as i do in euroland :D
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

i also agree with davidm.

i played a NA pickup once with a couple of euro lads.. and it was great, far better than any euro pug. they dont spam, they dont moan, and its just friendlier...

but when it comes to public servers, its just lame , boring, useless, vo crap flame game after game and i wish they took it a little better for people who wanna play.

gg dbpickup @ relik
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

i was desperate for a game, so joined the pickup. in principle I'm against it, but beggars cant be choosers i guess
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

`Ghost` wrote: Some of them dont like euros
Sure, coz its not like we have an anti-american feeling in Europe, sadly :/
XiD

Post by XiD »

relik, i'm sure euro pubs are just as bad or have bad games as well. judging all NA pubs by one game is dumb
Messy

Post by Messy »

There's proper games going on every day in the JUICE server o_O