How not to scare away noobs part 2

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Chrisfu

Post by Chrisfu »

Basically, 60-70% of the people who play Deathball are little boys with round pink bottoms and no hair on their balls. Thus (due to puberty I imagine), they are arrogant and talk a lot of shit.

Ignore them and play whichever way you want, and perhaps wind them up a little by accusing them of sucking cock for rock.
GoldenGun

Post by GoldenGun »

word
Esorcismo
Banned

Post by Esorcismo »

Ok ok argument accepted and apologies all-around, yes I will check the attitude... just please try and read a little something about the game before joining this way you know at least the basics (i.e. controls, how to pass, how to shoot) etc otherwise it does get kinda frustrating. Consider it like an instruction manual prior to playing a game like (how ironic is this example?) Unreal Tournament 2004... best noob advice I can give, for any of you that have played any sports that are like Lacross, Soccer, Hockey, or... well maybe Basketball but that's pushing it... use strategies from there a little and apply them... then after that you learn the stuff that's strictly DB related like offensive boosting, etc...
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

all lies
Esorcismo
Banned

Post by Esorcismo »

Nah, very rare that I lie and it's usually only to get myself out of a jam. Besides, I just check the attitude toward absolute noobs now, but for the veterans... it's showtime!