Deathball Critic List and Improvements!

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

TinnionA

Post by TinnionA »

Not sure where to post this, so here will do. In single player there is a problem.

Basically, when somene gets injured you have to trea their injuries before the next match. Fine - except the button is greyed out. Once you have hired players you can release them but you can't hire a replacement. So I can't play SP.
Esorcismo
Banned

Post by Esorcismo »

f1end wrote: fight, fight, fight!!!!!

/me gathers a crowd circling R3L!K and Esorcismo

Please... the young boy has proven time and time again that he isn't worth jack shit of my time, but the entertainment value is priceless!... besides (ARROGANCE WARNING!!!), all my ideas are good ideas, can't help it if the ignorant can't dissect the validity expressed... besides, 'twas Xid's idea to remove .15, not mine (MISTAKE IN IDENTITY), my response was a little thing called "sarcasm", say it with me... sarrr-cazz-umm... sheesh freakin morons!

TinnionA:
Try clicking another button and coming back or do a mouseover one button or so... sometimes something like that can trip an enable flag for the Injury Treating button. Noticed that problem with the main menu. This might also help your second problem. Either that or maybe you don't meet the requirements to treat said player (not sure what they are). If that doesn't work, DavidM can take it from here!
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

*sprays show* +200
TinnionA

Post by TinnionA »

Esorcismo wrote: TinnionA:
Try clicking another button and coming back or do a mouseover one button or so... sometimes something like that can trip an enable flag for the Injury Treating button. Noticed that problem with the main menu. This might also help your second problem. Either that or maybe you don't meet the requirements to treat said player (not sure what they are). If that doesn't work, DavidM can take it from here!

Yeah, I noticed that. Thanks.
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

For deathball 3.0:

20 shield gun hits in a row on the same enemy player sends those two players into a private 'brawl' mode.

I'd imagine the brawl would last about 30 seconds and would involve basic combat - anything from button bashing to basic skill moves - upto the coder i guess. Maybe some kind of health bar.

During the brawl, the players are locked out of the actual deathball game. On completion of the brawl both players are released back to their teams. Whether there is a reward for the winner is not important imo

I think it might be a nice way to take out my anger on the twats who play this game and there is a tactical angle there too, for clan play.

I suppose if a player was able to occupy the other team's star player for a while there is strategy of sorts there.

I'm sure this has been mentioned before
speedy

Post by speedy »

Esorcismo wrote: Wow... you're a retard =D
very much like you!

WOWOMG
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

Esorcismo wrote: Please... the young boy has proven time and time again that he isn't worth jack shit of my time, but the entertainment value is priceless!... besides (ARROGANCE WARNING!!!), all my ideas are good ideas, can't help it if the ignorant can't dissect the validity expressed... besides, 'twas Xid's idea to remove .15, not mine (MISTAKE IN IDENTITY), my response was a little thing called "sarcasm", say it with me... sarrr-cazz-umm... sheesh freakin morons!

TinnionA:

and this is the part where u say "me > you, im just too uber 1337 for the internet ffs little children"

?

**** (for six ;p)
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

omg Esorcismo, you are sooooo intelligent, witty and clever. We all wish we were just like you too because you're such a lovely human being. You don't seem fustrated with your own life nor needy for recognition of your obviously superior intellect.

But I wonder, are you a 'freakin moron' too or could you guess I was being sarcastic?
Esorcismo
Banned

Post by Esorcismo »

Sarcastic and grammatically unsound... although neither is subtle making you the freakin moron. Besides, first sentence is true, second one pffft... far from it cause I'm only kind and respectful of the deserving (and yes there are some like that for those doubtful), third one already got all the recognition I need.

Diagnosis: Sarcasm Failed!

By the way, that "1337" speak was fun for about 5 minutes back when I was 13 and first introduced to it... now it's just old and horribly overused, especially in names.
Robotojon

Post by Robotojon »

Everytime Esorcismo gets on his high horse about how intelligent he is, i like to remeber this thread, about how he acts towards others :-

http://forums.gameservers.net/showthrea ... adid=15290
f1end

Post by f1end »

Esorcismo wrote: Sarcastic and grammatically unsound... although neither is subtle making you the freakin moron. Besides, first sentence is true, second one pffft... far from it cause I'm only kind and respectful of the deserving (and yes there are some like that for those doubtful), third one already got all the recognition I need.

Diagnosis: Sarcasm Failed!

By the way, that "1337" speak was fun for about 5 minutes back when I was 13 and first introduced to it... now it's just old and horribly overused, especially in names.

peeple hoo coment on other peeples gram0r shuddent post using crap gram0r...KTHNX
-plær-

Post by -plær- »

i think we should start a new debate:
Esorcismo, troll or fuckshoe?
TEZC_Robban

Post by TEZC_Robban »

f1end wrote: peeple hoo coment on other peeples gram0r shuddent post using crap gram0r...KTHNX

A winnar is f1end ;)
xiller8r

Post by xiller8r »

Christ, I thought I was the resident pedantic bastard of the forum, obviously i've got competition.
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

i think you mixing up 'l33t' speak with your genitals