<3 Kerry

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

speedy

Post by speedy »

Fooman wrote: The european public, in general, is dumber than rocks. They are informed by headlines and spin doctors. They never take the time or have the ambition to learn and think. Europe is shallow. They buy the lies of both sides and the media. From that they make unimformed and stupid conclusions.

Worse thing for europe - the EU and UN are the same ideology. With that, the european public is nothing more than lemmings.
he isn't from europe, dummy.
Fooman

Post by Fooman »

That wasn't aimed at twig, it was aimed at all the anti-americanism in the thread. See how you feel when someone says something completely ridiculous about you and your nation?
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

Fooman wrote: There's a difference between good and evil, and terrorists sure aren't good.

one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
Fooman

Post by Fooman »

I love when people say that. Tells me that you don't understand evil.
sergeantduke

Post by sergeantduke »

Back in the '50s or so, America had a choice - they could either work long hours and increase production exponentially, or they could take half the day off and still have moderate increases in production. I think both the choice, and the result, is clear.
The_One

Post by The_One »

Terrorism is a means, not an end. It is always wrong however.
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

Fooman wrote: I love when people say that. Tells me that you don't understand evil.

In the minds of the weak-minded arabs evil is Bush.
In the minds of the weak-minded americans evil is Bin Laden.

I say they both are.
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

unfortunately it's the mechanism weaker states have to fight the only Superpower (and its ideology).

Oh and Fooman, I know what evil is.

But I'm neither as narrow minded nor as naive as you in believing that the US fight solely for the good moral cause.
Rino

Post by Rino »

Inphidel wrote: gg, i'm from one of the states that wanted kerry :< .. even new york.. home of the destroyed twin towers... wanted kerry.

gg :<

Inphidel m8, in my opinion, NEw york , New jersey, California... but expecially new york , are not America... Those are Europe states and cities, with culture and all... i Talk about south and mid states like TEXAS x_X full of ignorant like Fooman.

Btw... u all keep talking about terrorism, u should just try to think about who is the real terrorist ....

I don't see the difference between a terrorist who kills for god, and a man who killed with his army more than 20000 civilians , with a miserable excuse (Iraq should had nuclear weapon , but they never found it) ... and btw is also funny the link between 9\11 and Iraq.... Weird....

Who is the real terrorist? The both (Bin Laden and Bush) said they personally talked with GOD o_O ....
And this is the USA President... a big kid with no culture....

And , just to not forget some history.... does you americans remember what's happened in Chile in 1973???
Who was the terrorist in that case, when your governament sent a mad dictator like Pinochet to kill all the civilians who had democracy voted for Alliende?...

:blabla: :blabla:
Requiem``

Post by Requiem`` »

guess this thread will stop in 4 years now
Sina

Post by Sina »

u should just try to think about who is the real terrorist ....

you :p
f1end

Post by f1end »

Dirt wrote: You all posted as if you have an opinion on my country. In reality, you don't live here so nothing you say really matters. Like Foo said all your information comes from the media so you have no idea what its like. You don't pay our taxes or gas prices. Your country didn't get attacked by terrorist so you have no say in this war either. :rolleyes:

What a steaming pile of horsecrap!!!

We have no 'say' in this 'war'?

Even though I someone I know was in Iraq, flying British aeroplanes o_O ...
Dirt wrote: The purpose of the war was exactly what it is, war on terrorism. Since you don't know shit I will tell you a little something they don't teach you in euro school. There are more terrorist organizations in or funded by Iraq than any other country. Hence why we are over there. The reason for capturing Sadam was the simple fact that he was the main evil in the country and encouraged terrorism and funded terrorism.

I think u'll find that the grand old USA has funded far more terrorists in the past than most other countries put together...where do you think Saddam got all his money from?????

And wtf??

a) Someone (still unknown really) bombs twin towers...
>
b) USA goes after Bin Laden
>
c) USA goes after Saddam

Thing is, A and C aren't even connected.
Fooman wrote: You are all the same type of people that doubted us in the 80s.

History will prove you wrong once again.

How did we get proved wrong then?

Anyway, this all sounds far too much like a repeat of Vietnam to me...

EVEN you Americans have to admit you fucked up there...

like someone said, have another civil war FFS, and this time I hope the North wins...
f1end

Post by f1end »

On a separate note, I bet if you did IQ tests on every1 in America, then took a state-wide average for each state, coloured all the states that had a high IQ blue, and all the ones with low average IQ red, it would look like this.

maybe you should have an IQ test you have to pass before voting.
Onge

Post by Onge »

Let's not turn this into an Anti-US thread. Remember an awful lot of Americans voted for the right man in Kerry. Sadly it just wasn't enough...
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

so true tbh @Fiend

Of course, every country has its brilliant ppl and ignorant ppl divided in the same way. Its clear that in America the ignorant still managed to have more power :(

There's no coincidence about what states voted Kerry and what states voted Bush. in DC Kerry got 90%, thats pretty much an ownage. ^^

Obviously, folks in the midwest and most southern states need to update :P

I'm not saying they are all like this, coz i dont like to stereotype or generalise, but the majority (not such a big majority) still have real close-minded ideas, it's like they r living 100 years ago.
Last edited by Cenotaph on 04-11-2004 12:46, edited 1 time in total.