Server Settings (overtime, maxscore questions...)

Problems setting up a server and other server related things

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

FL-

Server Settings (overtime, maxscore questions...)

Post by FL- »

I'm not sure if it's possible but I'd like my server to be setup so that:

a) Team must win by two points!

b) If a team gets to 10 points and condition A applies, then it's a victory.

c) If time expires and condition A applies, but the score of the winning team is less than 10, it's a victory (despite the fact the goal limit hasn't been reached).

d) If score is tied at the end of time, play will continue until condition A exists regardless of the score being under or over 10.

Is this possible?
Imaginos

Post by Imaginos »

I think if you set a goal limit of 10, enable the win by 2-goals option and set endgame type to golden goal it will meet all these needs.

This can all be setup via the server webadmin.. NOT by ut2vote since the deathball rules settings are not stock ut2004.
If deathball's rules are not visible via webadmin, go into the ut2vote gui as an admin and into the admin general settings screen. UNCHECK the 'Use Webadmin monitoring' option. This will re-enable/expose the mutators and gamerules links in webadmin (a dangerous thing if you want ut2vote to keep things running properly, since ut2vote must have sole control of mutators to preserve the dynamic loading/unloading ability). You can now edit Deathball's rules to allow the settings at the top.

With experienced admins, you may elect to leave webadmin monitoring off. Just remember to NEVER use webadmin to add/remove mutators from the running server. Use ut2vote to do it.
FL-

Post by FL- »

Thanks, works perfectly.