Fucking Magnet

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

Its not the 3rd jump volley thing thats annoying. its if your jumping and someone sends you a pass. there is a good chance it will fly far below you which can be extreemly annoying when you want to catch the ball on the jump so you can move with momentum into the pbox for a regular shot. now the ball flys out of your teams control.

sure its tougher to get in and score now. but its not making the game any more fun. that is the problem. where do you draw the line of fun and overbalance. Scoring makes the game fun for most people. take that away and they just get agrivated, and playing this fun mod becomes more like a job then entertainment

you be the judge :D.

heres a retarded example, i see some similarities to some of the changes.. say your playing street hockey.. and the teams are scoring way to easy.. so they throw some rocks on the street.. now passes sometimes hit the rocks and bounce over your stick.. uhg thats annoying... makes the game harder. sure if you were more skilled at passing you could avoid the rocks.. but instead of having fun with the basics of the game. your getting annoyed at all these new things making the game that was fun, harder.

:O [/jibberish]
Morning*Star

Post by Morning*Star »

fb.shev wrote: nice use of caps O_o

well i can see where ur coming from about relearning the lame rmb 3rd jump shite that has vastly improved the game alot, but really dont learn it, try to be skilled and use a techniqued lmb charge cross volley and aim in the top corner <3

u need to play pickups... u will understand the game alot better if u see players who play the game 24/7 at a competitve rate !^^!!

and i suppose catching 3rd jump rmb passes are lame too?
Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Most annoying thing ever :<
speedy

Post by speedy »

Inphidel wrote: Its not the 3rd jump volley thing thats annoying. its if your jumping and someone sends you a pass. there is a good chance it will fly far below you which can be extreemly annoying when you want to catch the ball on the jump so you can move with momentum into the pbox for a regular shot./jibberish]
that's why they should pass earlier ;)
Jas<ASH>Ace

Post by Jas<ASH>Ace »

Inphidel wrote: Its not the 3rd jump volley thing thats annoying. its if your jumping and someone sends you a pass. there is a good chance it will fly far below you which can be extreemly annoying when you want to catch the ball on the jump so you can move with momentum into the pbox for a regular shot. now the ball flys out of your teams control.

sure its tougher to get in and score now. but its not making the game any more fun. that is the problem. where do you draw the line of fun and overbalance. Scoring makes the game fun for most people. take that away and they just get agrivated, and playing this fun mod becomes more like a job then entertainment

you be the judge :D.

heres a retarded example, i see some similarities to some of the changes.. say your playing street hockey.. and the teams are scoring way to easy.. so they throw some rocks on the street.. now passes sometimes hit the rocks and bounce over your stick.. uhg thats annoying... makes the game harder. sure if you were more skilled at passing you could avoid the rocks.. but instead of having fun with the basics of the game. your getting annoyed at all these new things making the game that was fun, harder.

:O [/jibberish]

Took the WORDS out of my mouth! PERFECT EXAMPLE! Glad you mentioned that cuz thats how I feel almost every time I play now.....
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

Morning*Star wrote: and i suppose catching 3rd jump rmb passes are lame too?

no

1.) i cant fucking catch it :@ gg

2.) gives plays a chance to react different from spamming bounce and volley it 24/7 23 aB crappy style.. u know ^^
Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

Could have just made the pbox bigger forcing shots to come from further out, or better passing if you want to get into the pbox. the pass code now is just annoying, reguardless of the 3rd jump volley.

and you can't always pass it earlyer. say yuor sneakign in the side of the pbox against the wall. your jumping into the zone as most do. your team mate locks a pass on you and sends it just as they think your out of the intercept radius of the defender. woops. the ball now flys at ground level at the wall while you hover over it helplessly. it bounces off the wall defender picks it up.. gg a bad pass turnover on what could have been a great play had the GAME not fucked it up...

and this is exactly what -new- players think when they play the game 'why is my pass not going to them it was locked onto them! stupid fucking game </uninstall>'

too much focus on league play with the coding. its making the game less fun... nuff said'
Orbitul

Post by Orbitul »

Has Davidm and co. even responded yet to this bad 3rd jump pass code? Do they know it's a problem or is it intended or what?

This is a dumb flaw in the game that basically leaves too much of the outcome to chance. you can't really try to not pass on a certain jump, lots of time you are watching the radar or in the flow of the game and waiting for that opening to appear.

Please tell us it is being fixed next version!?
Jas<ASH>Ace

Post by Jas<ASH>Ace »

Groovy, I think we are getting somewhere now with this. Yes someone in charge let us know about the passing code and if it will be tweaked for next version or if its supposed to be like this. Then we can finally say goodbye, and quit wondering if it will ever be fixed soon.:D
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

Orbitul wrote: Has Davidm and co. even responded yet to this bad 3rd jump pass code? Do they know it's a problem or is it intended or what?

This is a dumb flaw in the game that basically leaves too much of the outcome to chance. you can't really try to not pass on a certain jump, lots of time you are watching the radar or in the flow of the game and waiting for that opening to appear.

Please tell us it is being fixed next version!?

LOLLER!

its not a problem, its a fix

like i saidits better without it, the only thing worse about is the rmb > bounce at like 2 meters away from eachother and goes at the pace of the actual rmb pass, and the keeper volley radius is poo anyway making an advantage for mr i jump 3 times and hit the rmb button

O_O

u miss read my post
Morning*Star

Post by Morning*Star »

fb.shev wrote: LOLLER!

its not a problem, its a fix

no its a bug, davidm said so himself
{UFO}Viper

Post by {UFO}Viper »

This thread needs more cowbell.

sergeantduke

Post by sergeantduke »

That was stupid. Furthermore, this thread has gone off of its intended topic of fucking magnets, whatever those are.
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

sorry sergee

yeah

on topic

make the magnet better for keeps LOL!!

p.s. morning, he made it work like that so they couldnt lmb a rmb, and it worked... hard to how its a bug.. but if he said it.. so be it
l0afz

Post by l0afz »

actually, he made it so it went STRAIGHT to the player, so that you couldnt volley it, no make it go underneath them.