Post by Ashleh »

rofl?
xiller8r

Post by xiller8r »

yeah its funny, we're shit.
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

canash wrote: awww was close enough

I don't know who will win this smackdown thing but gl to all the remaining teams :)

ive said it once , and ill say it again, Insti was the best keeper i ever saw play db, end of.

unfortuantely insti aint around much nowadays, he seems to have fell out with db, but luckily for us we nopw have canash and nero, 2 very able keepers.

Also Can , you had a blinder last night, dunno how much of a difference it would have made to final total thanks to our lucky 1st half, but still some blinding saves on an american server.

18 for the cup \o/

also like ive said before, we are not good enough, there was a time we could beat anyone and did ;) but db changed and we didnt, we`re like an old dog, you cant teach us new tricks, i.e volley spam . We just suckers for the pass. Still we have a laff so itll do us, i couldnt give a monkeys if we dont win, most of the fun for us is slagging a teamate off if he didnt TD it. :D
Shev.npu
Banned

Post by Shev.npu »

Inter wrote: I have my reasons to say things WHEN I say them , if I predicted from the start that s^23 were going to win is merely because I've been asked to sweep for them quite a lot lately and I've seen what they can do!
Too bad we have to play against them now... :rolleyes:

(Don't get my words wrong , some of the nicest players I've met in DB are in Bk!) :p

cheers m8.

yeah i was keeping in most of em, but i dont play no more.. glad to see 23 beat bk.. gg ash plonker

gl 23, hope you win!!!!!111
Morning*Star

Post by Morning*Star »

GazMaN wrote: ive said it once , and ill say it again, Insti was the best keeper i ever saw play db, end of.

unfortuantely insti aint around much nowadays, he seems to have fell out with db, but luckily for us we nopw have canash and nero, 2 very able keepers.

Also Can , you had a blinder last night, dunno how much of a difference it would have made to final total thanks to our lucky 1st half, but still some blinding saves on an american server.

18 for the cup \o/

also like ive said before, we are not good enough, there was a time we could beat anyone and did ;) but db changed and we didnt, we`re like an old dog, you cant teach us new tricks, i.e volley spam . We just suckers for the pass. Still we have a laff so itll do us, i couldnt give a monkeys if we dont win, most of the fun for us is slagging a teamate off if he didnt TD it. :D

you, TD, now.
Quantum

Post by Quantum »

you are CUT
l0afz

Post by l0afz »

can I be cut too?
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

agree about the volley spam

its horrendous these days

even on reg servers
The_One

Post by The_One »

I'd like to see volley radius reduced but the volley delay removed.
l0afz

Post by l0afz »

Id like to see it being left how it is with the passcode fix which is what is going to happen afaik \o/
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

reducing volley spam doesnt need gameplay tweaks.

an easy way to implement it would be to make sure only people with an IQ over 100 can install the game.
The_One

Post by The_One »

Yeah but sometimes volleying it out of the way is the best option. Better that than the intended target getting the ball.
Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

the best way to remove volley spam is to remove smallcube :D
mxckid1235

Post by mxckid1235 »

HELLO EVERYONE HOW DO I JOIN A LEAGUE? IF YOU CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION LET ME KNOW.
Ker]v[et

Post by Ker]v[et »

caps?