Poll ended at 26-03-2003 13:31

1st league ON, 2nd home team decides 3rd+ on if BOTH teams agree
14%
All leagues: on only if BOTH teams agree
86%

Total votes: 146

[BF]010101|Jeez

Post by [BF]010101|Jeez »

well the poll is pretty clear this time too.
Hope you will listen to us =P
Notorius_G.I.B.

Post by Notorius_G.I.B. »

Sprint is getting pwnd
R2c2

Post by R2c2 »

rightfully so
[WKD]_Thex

Post by [WKD]_Thex »

I see its advantages and disadvantages, but I really don't like the sprint in the game. From what I have seen most players don't because only a few servers have the sprint turned on. Whatever the masses want the masses should get, thumbs up or down. Mine being Down! Thanks for letting me put in my small change! ......Long Live DB!.....
GODSMACK

Post by GODSMACK »

welp guys i kinda do like the sprint. i get stuck in goal alot and it can sure help out when ur there. when ur all alone (no D) and u got a guy comin at ya with the ball u can only dodge and jump to get to him to pressure the shot (and pray that you either kill him before the shot or he misses). with the sprint i can run out and be on ground level and hit him before he knows what happened (and i dont worry about the shot goin under me)

all in all i like the sprint option but i dont like the idea of having it on all the time (right now anyway) its gotta be an agreement between the teams.

Great job all u DBL peeps keep it up
EvilTwin1

Post by EvilTwin1 »

Looks like we win, the sprint needs to be off.

Not that it sux, and not that it rox!

Just needs to be off, cuz it was not there during qualifications :P
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I HATE sprinting. I noticed that your poll doesn't give the "I don't want sprinting .....Period!" as one of the options. I bet it would have won if it had been an option.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

PS--any chance of finally getting rid of the shoot bugs, etc? I am not picking or anything, but that would be the most welcome addition to the game. Thanks.
Bazzi

Post by Bazzi »

We hope they'll be gone once our own weapon is ingame.
[WKD]_4-Ever

Post by [WKD]_4-Ever »

Well, I for one care nothing for sprint and wish that would have been a option when voting. I see that most agree with me. Now here is the real question. Will this poll be used as a mere suggestion or will it be looked at as the final voice of the people actually playing DB nightly?

PS. I can promise that the WKD server will be SPRINT FREE BABY! so if ya hate sprint come on by. : )
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

if 1. has 13.37% it will be used
otherwise its off
in the cup it will be on
[WKD]_4-Ever

Post by [WKD]_4-Ever »

13.37 percent sounds all to humorus to me of a number. Almost wishful thinking that you have that many logins to swing the vote...LMAO!

Still I can see that the vote will be close if that is your rulez. I can't understand why the majority doesnt rule? Sounds like 80% of us clans need to plan on finding a ladder soon. Which is sad because I do like everything else about the league and how it is set up. The Admin tables have been MUCH IMPROVED! The clans my team played where great to work with, and now we see that if basically (not trying at exact math here) 1 team out of our 7 wanted sprint they get it. Thats just odd and all but ignorant to me. But hey I am captain of a small team and we will continue to play someone, somewhere, and be happy doing so without sprint.

And yes everyone understands the HOME RULE, its bascially down to if 13% want it let them have there Sprint Cup and let the majority continue in our Regular season.
NaB

Post by NaB »

*assumes its a joke*

:\
Catalyst88

Post by Catalyst88 »

DavidM, you really do need to listen to what the community as a whole wants rather than trying to fix the vote... or you won't have a community much longer.
[BF]010101|Jeez

Post by [BF]010101|Jeez »

DavidM was joking...That's so ridiculous..It cant be serious....right ??
If its serious, then i can only say :
DavidM, you have 48 hours to leave.
:eek: