Sprint decision, coming to an end...

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

[BF]010101|Jeez

Post by [BF]010101|Jeez »

DavidM wrote: Well, I never put up a vote, I never asked for one, when it was there I found it was a stupid idea, because sprinting was only there for 1-2 days and people were not able to judge it.
And because of my first point it was stupid too....

So, in your mind, the deathball players arent intelligent enough to judge sprint, and we need you to take the decision for us?
wouw...
-NS-KillerRebel

Post by -NS-KillerRebel »

but, as an admin you still need to respect the decisions of the other admins. if you don't then noone will know what is going on and eventually noone will want to be in the league
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Jeez, You said that...
-NS-KillerRebel

[BF]010101|Jeez wrote: So, in your mind, the deathball players arent intelligent enough to judge sprint, and we need you to take the decision for us?
wouw...

that is just what it sounded like you meant...
[BF]010101|Jeez

i just quote you.
You sayed a vote was stupid cause people arent able to judge...
Hum, this sound pretty bad to my hear.
With this kind of idea, why should we make a vote to choose a president, most of people arent able to judge about politics...
wouw.
Anyhow, the vote has been done, and the result is clear.
By passing it would be an insult to all the clan that did vote, dont you think?
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

"You sayed a vote was stupid cause people arent able to judge...
Hum, this sound pretty bad to my hear. "
cause you only listened to one half

people arent able to judge it at that time cause it was only out for 1 day
Axl

Post by Axl »

DavidM wrote: Well, I never put up a vote, I never asked for one, when it was there I found it was a stupid idea, because sprinting was only there for 1-2 days and people were not able to judge it.
And because of my first point it was stupid too....

True, maybe it was put up to early.. But i bet if you put it up again you would get roughly the same numbers..

As a defender I really like sprint.. but im 1 in 100.. Most servers now dont even have it turned on, so you cant even practice it much either. I had never used sprint until a clan match we had, where they sprung sprint on us!

I dont think it should be a home decision.. I think it should just be something which is default to off, but if both clans agree to it, then it can be on..
[BF]010101|Jeez

sprint was there for a lot more than one day, half of the server was allready using 1.6 beta for a week or so.
And even today, after all this time, people still think the same about sprinting.
You can start an other poll, if you want to hear what people think after enough time to judge =)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

"if both clans agree to it, then it can be on.."

that would be the alternative...yeah

another stupid part of the vote was, that only the team leaders could vote, and I guess they didn't ask their team before they voted
-NS-KillerRebel

"if both clans agree to it, then it can be on.."

i would be willing to compromise to that

"another stupid part of the vote was, that only the team leaders could vote, and I guess they didn't ask their team before they voted"

my team did not vote because we had not had a team meeting about it yet... however, you can add another NO to the poll :)
[BF]010101|Jeez

DavidM wrote: "if both clans agree to it, then it can be on.."

another stupid part of the vote was, that only the team leaders could vote, and I guess they didn't ask their team before they voted

Yes, having it off by default, or on with both teams agreements would be a lot better that home decision (but always off would still be better =P).
For the vote, I dont know for the other team, but in BF, we did ask to our leader to vote no.
This was the decision of all the team.
Goffus

Post by Goffus »

Well either you have it on for all match either you have it off for all match but i dont want to play 1 match with sprint then 1 match without. It s pretty confusing to play this game when those kind of rules are different in every server now.

what was the vote result btw?
Cyph

Post by Cyph »

DavidM wrote: "if both clans agree to it, then it can be on.."[/b]

I think that'd be the best way to go about it, to be honest. I love sprint, but most people I know don't.
GraGoyle|ZBN

Post by GraGoyle|ZBN »

I agree that having sprint on ONLY when BOTH teams agree. So if only 1 team agrees then it cannot be turned on. That is a very good compromise DavidM.

I would also prefer always off tho :p
hiausd

Post by hiausd »

I agree with everything :p