Suggestions for LowCube

Look for maps, show your maps...

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

mikflut

Suggestions for LowCube

Post by mikflut »

DavidM,

Thanks for making lowcube. its great for league matches.

But can u raise the height of the volume that destroys the ball? there are many times when I'll make a long shot down field, or someone will get boosted up and then lob it, where the ball just goes up some and then gets reset. makes gameplay just a little wierd.

btw, I personally have only had the shoot bug once since 1.5 came out and the bug exec worked that one time. congrats!

Mikflut
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

and can you fix the wall texture too... thats very annoying on a map with only 4 walls and a ground.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

can be increased, ok
hAcK.NL

Post by hAcK.NL »

Another suggestion..

I'm a keeper and when I play red, I find that the "blue wall" is too bright. It's all white and the players almost seem to disapear into it.

The "red wall" doesn't have this problem (when playing blue), because it's got a nice shade over it to darken it a bit.

This problem does not exist in normal Cube because the "blue wall" has some partial shade over it.

Hope something will be done about this too. Thanks.
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

can you make the post textures black or something too? they're hard to distinguish on the blue wall especially.
DudeGuy

Post by DudeGuy »

personally i dont like the skybox, but that doesnt really matter

i just dont like the feeling of the map, its great for FPS tho ;)
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

Well that's the initial purpose of this map. Not to look pretty, but to have a nice number of FPS. You want a map that has a nice feel? Play Cube or Smallcube then.