how do you make a map? part 2

Look for maps, show your maps...

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

neloangelo

Post by neloangelo »

if you want me the stop. you could sign up to 3dbuzz tell someone about my problem then ask them to solve it or let me use your account if you got the confirmation email
Bounty

Post by Bounty »

i don't care if you stop or not, it's a free. . .forum
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

nelo I got an account, I'll look it up for you
edit: I'm kinda busy now, catch me tommorow
neloangelo

Post by neloangelo »

well how is it going

if you are unsuccesful could you please let me use your account I wont do anything that might mess you up I just want to learn how to use the unreal editor by video
Scotteh

Post by Scotteh »

the videos aren't anything special...you can find the same info anywhere on unreal sites but it just takes longer to read through it all. if you really want the videos so bad you could just buy ut2004 special edition if you can find it still, which has all the videos on it
neloangelo

Post by neloangelo »

well I understand things better through video okay and I already have ut2k4 so why the hell would I buy the special edition
neloangelo

Post by neloangelo »

also I dont care if they are special I just want to know how to use the unreal editor in video format because its more understandable for me so if you could try getting account on that site and report my problem or better yet let me use your account that will be greatly appreciated an I will stop posting here
Messy

Post by Messy »

Note the lovely edit button down here.

Don't annoy those you want help from.
Have you tried using another e-mail account?

The problem is 100% sure an error from your side, not 3dbuzz' and definitely not ours, so stop bugging us being a huge nuisance ¬_¬

It worries me how ignorant and rude some people can be if they want help.
Last edited by Messy on 30-06-2004 14:22, edited 1 time in total.
Bounty

Post by Bounty »

lol he said he couldn't edit his posts
Steve-O

Post by Steve-O »

omfg instead of asking someone for using their account, ask someone to set one up for you, it'd work better. people arent exactly trusting.
neloangelo

Post by neloangelo »

1. I set up two accounts at there site at different times one of them a months ago the other weeks ago and I typed everything perfectly as well as im using AOL

2. Im more used to another message board where the edit button is in the upper right corner.

3. I tried being polite in the first thread but then I began to be impatient with your non-helping answears, okay.

If you want me to stop this, just please do my request.
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

neloangelo wrote: If you want me to stop this, just please do my request.

A blackmail attempt eh?
Allow me to point out a few things:

1. People will probably just ignore this thread or any future threads you make regarding the matter, so spam away.

2. Any that do get irritated by your actions can easily enjoy the delights of the ignore function in their profile settings.

3. You're taking a very childish approach to the situation, you'll probably find it won't work.

Food for thought. :)
Last edited by Armagon on 01-07-2004 19:24, edited 1 time in total.
neloangelo

Post by neloangelo »

I like to say that someone at the neotaku forum helped me get an account at that site

no thanks to you lazy fucking assholes
fro

Post by fro »

neloangelo wrote: I like to say that someone at the neotaku forum helped me get an account at that site

no thanks to you lazy fucking assholes

hahahaahahahahaha :rolleyes:

get off my internet.