2.0 Beta #3 Bugs

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

The_One

Small fire mode bug

Post by The_One »

If you catch the ball while holding primary fire down, pressing alt fire starts the gun charging a shot.

If you release alt fire during the charge there is no effect.

Releasing primary fire during the charge shoots the ball as expected.
Mongeh

Post by Mongeh »

As maddog has said twice, when u charge and release a shot u get the green shockwave from the gun like the shield gun gives off. (got s creenie if wanted)

Also playing a 1on1 in small cube. long shots option is buggered, whether it's serv or not i don't know, but when I set it to no long shots, I was able to score from my own half whereas Panda had to shoot from inside my penalty zone else the ball would reset, saying both "ball was shot out of the field" and "shot from other half". (think i was red, )
Onge

Post by Onge »

Mongeh wrote: Also playing a 1on1 in small cube. long shots option is buggered, whether it's serv or not i don't know, but when I set it to no long shots, I was able to score from my own half whereas Panda had to shoot from inside my penalty zone else the ball would reset, saying both "ball was shot out of the field" and "shot from other half". (think i was red, )

:eek:

Also when you try and score a non-volley goal on a vo server, the ball resets as normal but the announcer says 'Shot out of the field'...In 1.9b the ball just resets with no announcer comment, which is how it should be.
Panda

Post by Panda »

An issue with smallcube - played a 1on1 last night with long shots off and repeatedly despite shooting and scoring from within the enemy half it disallowed the goal and returned ball to center telling me not to shoot from my own half. IIRC I was blue so the bug would be in the red half.
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

Mongeh wrote: Also playing a 1on1 in small cube. long shots option is buggered, whether it's serv or not i don't know, but when I set it to no long shots, I was able to score from my own half whereas Panda had to shoot from inside my penalty zone else the ball would reset, saying both "ball was shot out of the field" and "shot from other half". (think i was red, )

Originally posted by Panda
An issue with smallcube - played a 1on1 last night with long shots off and repeatedly despite shooting and scoring from within the enemy half it disallowed the goal and returned ball to center telling me not to shoot from my own half. IIRC I was blue so the bug would be in the red half.

:lol: both sides of the story ;)
Panda

Post by Panda »

mb, didn't see Mong's post