New ladder system

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Larry_Bird
Banned

Post by Larry_Bird »

http://www.utassault.net

best system league ever, i have to agree with nameless cuz i play in that league

DavidM, please do that kind of system league and u will see that db will grow up fast
CorDawg
Banned

Post by CorDawg »

larry why dont you make your own league website with your own league system?
nameless

Post by nameless »

Larry_Bird wrote: http://www.utassault.net

best system league ever, i have to agree with nameless cuz i play in that league

DavidM, please do that kind of system league and u will see that db will grow up fast

eh what team r u playing for? :)
{ULK}AcE

Post by {ULK}AcE »

Why are you taking his post seriously?

GG o_O
Larry_Bird
Banned

Post by Larry_Bird »

cuz Euro > NA

and Euro knows when a game is good and they know that db is and they care about it, so do i , but not u guys and thats why NA is dead

GG NA you suck and NA DB is dead

I <3 Euro

Euro are the real db players WIN !
Last edited by Larry_Bird on 22-05-2004 02:27, edited 1 time in total.
{ULK}AcE

Post by {ULK}AcE »

LB, you're from Canada, which means you are North American, which also means you are insulting your own kind.

LB, us people in NA have lives (not saying euros don't) and we have to pay the bills in the house. You, on the other hand, DON'T. You claim that you're 24 and you work bla bla bla my big fat cock; but actually you're a 14 y/o kid that can't get enough of killing people on a game.

Yes you're right.. Euros > NA because they have a greater amount of players than us. I'll bet you didn't even know what ">" and "<" is... kthx.
Larry_Bird
Banned

Post by Larry_Bird »

{ULK}AcE wrote: LB, you're from Canada, which means you are North American, which also means you are insulting your own kind.

LB, us people in NA have lives (not saying euros don't) and we have to pay the bills in the house. You, on the other hand, DON'T. You claim that you're 24 and you work bla bla bla my big fat cock; but actually you're a 14 y/o kid that can't get enough of killing people on a game.

Yes you're right.. Euros > NA because they have a greater amount of players than us. I'll bet you didn't even know what ">" and "<" is... kthx.

Hey Taliban aint shit, go back to where u came from < Israel, we dont need ya here in America cuz u suck big dick gg, go back to Israel noob shit and u even know what u are talking about .......

Man go to Israel, cuz you really suck ass :noob:

You Taliban aint shit are good at killing, you should go kill yourself kthx noobshit ugly face.:lol:
Last edited by Larry_Bird on 22-05-2004 17:25, edited 1 time in total.
BurntLeaf
Banned

Post by BurntLeaf »

roflmao wp larry ! :D
CorDawg
Banned

Post by CorDawg »

Larry_Bird
Banned

Post by Larry_Bird »

and u too cordawg, go get a life, your such a dick like that taliban, why not you going with him at Israel and killing yourself ?

Thats why you both are in the same clans cuz you are 2 little dicks kids who has nothing to do.

SBS huhu ? Short Bus Stupid Squad like Insane Xelent Cor ....

lol all these ppl in the same clans. Forn should join it too

you guys are gay , so you should make sex ya and insane together.

Cor, Xe and Insane Short Bus Stupid Squad = gays ppl . You SBS should go to Israel, you will be happy there , cuz these guys are gays and Insane has just proove it.:lol: :lol:

enough said
Last edited by Larry_Bird on 22-05-2004 18:01, edited 1 time in total.
CorDawg
Banned

Post by CorDawg »

Short Bus Stupid Squad = SBSS mr prime minister sir
Last edited by CorDawg on 22-05-2004 19:44, edited 1 time in total.
dudeguy-

Post by dudeguy- »

lol m8s , lb is own at mirc ! he should go at a computers companys and be an work doer \o
Larry_Bird
Banned

Post by Larry_Bird »

hey the dudegay stfu u noob keep stay in the net :noob:
dudeguy-

Post by dudeguy- »

m8

i never yelled at you for your style of defense, and besides you can't keep any better than me and you jump out as much as i do... wanna be like me? >_<
CorDawg
Banned

Post by CorDawg »

larry bird m8 u must spruce up on your english learning!

http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/