Request

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

BUTT
Banned

Request

Post by BUTT »

CAN YOU CHANGE THE GOD DAMN MOTEHR FUCKING COCKY ASS PIECE OF SHIT MESH THAT IS SET AS THE FUCKING ANNOYING ASS SHITTY LOOKING BALL

translated:
Change the model for the ball, its terrible looking at the same thing as BR for the past year and then some... Sooooooooooooo PICK A Model and throw it in there....

BTW the new smalllcube looks ugly with HUGE bricks... I feel like an ant in a box.

PS: DAVID M is fugly
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Thanks butt, please get away here. you do nothing but moaning, cursing, being childish. Don't need that here. I'll ban this account, when you think you have changed, reregister.
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

Man, what an asshole he is...

He's a bigger asshole than that V3 asshole was

..unless... :chin:
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

I liked the new look of smallcube. Once you get over the initial suprise of the change, it grows on you.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

i did more or less just invert the old walltex and added the blue + red

but ppl dislike all whats new by default ;)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

ps: he complained about the brick size which stayed the same ;)
Catalyst88

Post by Catalyst88 »

I've always personally disliked the huge bricks, they make the levels seem a lot smaller than they used to. but meh, you get used to it...
siLVer

Post by siLVer »

i loke people moaning but not beeing able to do it better themselves.
if u are..then bring up a "better than deathball" mod, pwn everyone, be the king and buy some pie
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

silv, please be quiet, nobody has to be able to do it better, that makes no sense at all. That would forbid you to moan about your countries/citys football players...
xiller8r

Post by xiller8r »

idd, you dont need to be a polititian to whine about the state of your country's politics
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

omg, its surge!
Messy

Post by Messy »

Surge? no

Surge had a vocabulary of more than 100 words, unlike butt ¬_¬ obviously.

And, altho a total madman, he did structure his comments and opinions :>

gg thx for banning butt.
Fooman

Post by Fooman »

The NA clan Balls were pretty sweet.

NS Lightning Ball
SoP Beach Ball
RusH Fireball
Orbitul

Post by Orbitul »

Yah i always liked the SoP ball. It is a good point though i'm not sure why they don't just make a new ball. All the other different balls worked just fine and it took ppl very little time to make them. It would definitely give the mod a different look and feel to distinguish itself a little from bombing run.

I know gameplay wise it makes no difference but for ppl trying out the mod they will instantly compare it to bombing run and one of the main reasons is the ball. Switching from yellow to green is not exactly setting itself apart.

So again, i know functionally it doesnt matter much but if it takes little time and is easy to just pop in the new version why not do it? They are obviously spending a good amount of time with the interface which obviously does very little to gameplay but creates a different identity just like a new ball would.

Maybe even create a thread that gets new ball skins from the community just like you did with the interface and then pick a good one and go with it.
CorDawg
Banned

Post by CorDawg »

the problem with those balls is that the ringes go through the ground, but the inside of the ball would be the collision point, so the special balls would sit half inside the ground when still :o