smallcube anyone?

Look for maps, show your maps...

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Messy

Post by Messy »

BUTT stfu.
Xelent > you .o/

Anyway..smallcube on pubs = crap O_o
5on5 vo-jugend children spamming away the ball (yay for the ceiling), 4 people jumping for a wallpass, keeper catches it --> repeat.

Smallcube is just fine for 2on2 tho :) for those who enjoy it :o
BUTT
Banned

Post by BUTT »

Messy < a piece of shit
You fu/ckig homo you have no say a piece of shit is better than you.

Anyway, it will always need a small cube and a 2k4 spiced up version is a good idea. Granted it is a spam map, but for you EU faggots that didn't know US used to do a VO league and played 3on3 on smallcube which rocked. anyways.. SC 2 good idea
speedy

Post by speedy »

BUTT wrote: Messy < a piece of shit

Anyway, it will always need a small cube and a 2k4 spiced up version is a good idea. Granted it is a spam map, but for you EU faggots that didn't know US used to do a VO league and played 3on3 on smallcube which rocked. anyways.. SC 2 good idea
FeEdiKo

Post by FeEdiKo »

no, messy > you all

\o/
Xelent

Post by Xelent »

NA had a 3v3 league for about... 2 weeks. Maybe like 4 games were played before people stopped reporting them... it was a joke.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

i take it, nobody wants to make a new sc!
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

Hmm, making a new smallcube up to official standard wouldn't be an easy feat.
Wasn't Tonnberry originally going to be making the new one?
f1end

Post by f1end »

Just make about 5 new cubes...all different sizes/proportions...

We all know a cube plays better than anything else...just do what they do on FIFA....change the textures and the static meshes around the top...move the goals forward/back....just a bit of variation, but basically a cube!!!1
sycology

Post by sycology »

Well, maybe you still know DB-Dawn which never had been finished because nobody wanted to play it :(

I could make a new smallcube, but I have a lot to do in the next few weeks because of my upcoming "Abitur" which is on may 3rd-8th - so if it is possible to wait until then I would have enough time to do it..
Twigstir

Post by Twigstir »

f1end wrote: Just make about 5 new cubes...all different sizes/proportions...

We all know a cube plays better than anything else...just do what they do on FIFA....change the textures and the static meshes around the top...move the goals forward/back....just a bit of variation, but basically a cube!!!1

Someone around here keeps getting bashed for doing that with VO maps. Many don't understand deathball or your point.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

the different cubes need to be put into different cool locations, not into empty cubes ;)
BUTT
Banned

Post by BUTT »

gg, I would make a small cube but i can't even open the orignal Smallcube for 2k4....
It crashes UNEd and says OUT of MEM after a fresh reboot....
Messy

Post by Messy »

Needs more RAM.

Basically, would it really be such a bad thing to just make a small cube (note the spacing) with smallcube (note lack of spacing) measurements and making it more simple, without any roofs or h4xx0rs stuff? :)

Besides, I thought DavidM was a mapper? ¬_¬

It's cool to let the community have a say, but when they can't get any further than saying that they like it like this and that, but don't want to make it..make it the way you want ;p (or the way we want <3)

ps:

I agree, sorry :) my bad, you own me.
NightBoY

Post by NightBoY »

Eu faggots? you suck BUTT. Do you even know where is Europe? Ohh no, sry, i forgot that you r from NA...
CorDawg
Banned

Post by CorDawg »

make a dynamic sized cube, the mroe people who join it the bigger it gets, make the walls slide outward o/