#dbpickup ops getting anoying

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

What do you think about that op abusing?

Take theire op
32%
They should stop do that and thats it (behave like an op!)
25%
They did the right think (they where bored, dunno)
9%
I dont care..
34%

Total votes: 44

Fruitcake
Banned

Post by Fruitcake »

lmao how entertaining, just shows how much i <3 this community....anyway rico stop trolling kerm remove teh script if u get annoyed x_X and chick-kun just ignore them and dont reply :x
cY|riCo

Post by cY|riCo »

Chick-kun wrote:
is that all you can say rico? lol? heh. you are an idiot.

hmm i could say exactly the same to you now... :)

but i think im not a little kiddie so i wont :cool:
Chick-kun

Post by Chick-kun »

every slap = highlight?
what are you? an idiot?
when people say your nick, eg, someone says "Chick-kun" it highlights you by setting the channel bar to a different colour and the text which contained the specified text into a different colour. also some events are triggered on a highlight, which is USER SPECIFIED, like system beeps or a wav being played.
learn more about things you dont understand before trying to tell someone else
Chick-kun

Post by Chick-kun »

cY|riCo wrote: hmm i could say exactly the same to you now... :)

but i think im not a little kiddie so i wont :cool:

you are a little kiddie because you spam useless posts with quotes and one smiley.
[GR]Kermit

Post by [GR]Kermit »

ah another point khushdi...
Y you don't ban his ass from #dbpickup with a leet Q-Ban.
He is calling all german people Nazis (could be funny for one of the tonnys) and he self calls rino jew and explain the word jew with retarted.

so last piss post my day kthx

//edit

And Chick-kun:

You are so leeeeet you are the best!
OMG! :eek:
Which version MIrc do you use? 1.00 alpha?`
$me is your name and if you get slapped you get highlighted.
:noob:
Last edited by [GR]Kermit on 12-01-2004 22:16, edited 1 time in total.
cY|riCo

Post by cY|riCo »

and you always answer and its really entertaining for me :>

/me gets some popcorn and cola
Chick-kun

Post by Chick-kun »

so do you mr hypocrite =)
and kermit, i dont have Q access.
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

Chick-kun wrote: disrespect?i disrespect them in what way?

In your general comments about ppl , and in ur actions.

"so i kicked him for bullshitting"

does that warrant a ban?
Last edited by GazMaN on 12-01-2004 22:21, edited 1 time in total.
[GR]Kermit

Post by [GR]Kermit »

Chick-kun wrote: so do you mr hypocrite =)
and kermit, i dont have Q access.

:noob: :noob: :noob: :noob: :noob: :noob:

And Chick-kun:

You are so leeeeet you are the best! :eek:
OMG!
Which version MIrc do you use? 1.00 alpha?`
$me is your name and if you get slapped you get highlighted.
:noob:

(from the post above)

ps chick-kun there is a edit button.

gn8 kthx it's over rico
FaKe

Post by FaKe »

Chick-Kun wrote: “and, only script kiddies make "remotes" aka on text event. if you knew ANYTHING about scripting youd put a spam timer on that script.
youre just talking out of your ass like a little kid
grow the fuck up“

1) that remote is just a joke, you know what the word frosch means or? Right, frog. And du you know Kermet? It’s the green one in the Muppet-Show, yes, a frog! And at the time Kermet wrote that short Script he didn’t thought that someone bored will use it permanetly.

2) The definition of a „scriptkiddy“ isn’t „someone have a small knowledge“, it is: „someone doesn’t know how to handle his knowledge correctly“. And so Chick falls definitly under the second Statement, if he means to rate hisself and other people an their scripting knowledge.

Chick-Kun also wrote: “frosch is a word”

3) You are right, frosch is a word. But as i explained first, frosch has a deeper meaning for Kermet. It’s a way to describe his nick. And i don’t know exactly but i think it’s a highlight in IRC too. And think about it: If someone repeats your nick once again and once again, in the intention to provocate you, you would feel annoyed too.

Chick-Kun wrote too: “just like people say "gooaaaalll" and "lol" 20 times in the game?”

4) If your enemy writes 20 times “gooaaaalll” in the game, you have other problems than some words ;). If your teamplayer writes 20 times “gooaaaalll” in the game, you should be happy ;)

5) And Chick-Kun, with your paint-pic, you disqualified yourself ....

Chick-Kun wrote: “i could make a script that responds to stfu and $me in a line that kicks you from the channel.”

6) Mighty mighty Chick-Kun, before you write this script think about the reason they say this to you ... it could help to bring people together if you talk about it with them. But if you speak to them in this threateningly way, it won’t run in a good way.

He also wrote: “its your fucking fault you know jack about scripting”

7) No, it’s not his fault, beleave me, not everyone has to know how to script perfectly.

And last he wrote: “and frosch, why highlight on that”

Plese see point 1 and 3.

thx

FaKe

edit:
Chick wrote: "you are a little kiddie because you spam useless posts with quotes and one smiley"

Then tell me why do you always need min. 2 posts to answer, or do i have an other definition of spam?
Chick-kun

Post by Chick-kun »

i need 2 posts to reply to everything because i am lazy to press the edit button to every single post

and kerm
[GR]Kermit wrote: $me = crap
every slap = $me
--> every slap = highlight

every slap = $me
EVERY slap does not include "$me"
so every slap does NOT highlight you.
learn to explain things clearly in english before posting like you know everything
Chick-kun

Post by Chick-kun »

1) that remote is just a joke, you know what the word frosch means or? Right, frog. And du you know Kermet? It’s the green one in the Muppet-Show, yes, a frog! And at the time Kermet wrote that short Script he didn’t thought that someone bored will use it permanetly.

he should have thought about it then and PUT A SPAM TIMER on it.

2) The definition of a „scriptkiddy“ isn’t „someone have a small knowledge“, it is: „someone doesn’t know how to handle his knowledge correctly“. And so Chick falls definitly under the second Statement, if he means to rate hisself and other people an their scripting knowledge.

the definition of a script kiddie is making useless spammy scripts just for the hell of it. aka simple on text events.

3) You are right, frosch is a word. But as i explained first, frosch has a deeper meaning for Kermet. It’s a way to describe his nick. And i don’t know exactly but i think it’s a highlight in IRC too. And think about it: If someone repeats your nick once again and once again, in the intention to provocate you, you would feel annoyed too.

haha, i didnt do it to provoke him, and "deeper" meaning?
its a fucking highlight. it doesnt do jack shit. its his fault for adding it and making an on text event for it, its not my fault for typing frosch. i dont really give a shit about highlights. i just check if people need me when i get highlights in my awaylog

4) If your enemy writes 20 times “gooaaaalll” in the game, you have other problems than some words ;). If your teamplayer writes 20 times “gooaaaalll” in the game, you should be happy ;)

that wasnt my point, my point was that just because i said frosch in the game a few times doesnt mean im trying to piss kerm off, i wasnt

5) And Chick-Kun, with your paint-pic, you disqualified yourself ....

i felt it needed to be done because of lame ass posts like.: :lol:

6) Mighty mighty Chick-Kun, before you write this script think about the reason they say this to you ... it could help to bring people together if you talk about it with them. But if you speak to them in this threateningly way, it won’t run in a good way.

i said i COULD, i didnt say im going to. you are not english so dont accuse me of doing it. i wasnt the one who started this thread THREATENING ME.

7) No, it’s not his fault, beleave me, not everyone has to know how to script perfectly.

theres a help file, read it.
Ker]v[et

Post by Ker]v[et »

If some guys didnt noticed...

chick-kun said 3 times frosch... so before he could say it the 4th time i partet #dbpickup

later i rejoined, pickup was on.. in it chickun says "frosch" everytime the enemy team scored... so i was quite anoyed cause that werent all my faults etc. but then when the game was over he typed it again and again in irc ( i changed script to frosch with an "!" before it) so the remote script wouldn start... but everyone keeps saying frosch... (no problem 4 me) but then he find out that !frosch workes too, he postet it once.. and what did he with that? yes .. other ppl did it too then...

thats the whole thing i ment, hes an admin of that chan! He shows it, and other ppl abuse it then. Good Job admin. And that you kicked r1co wasnt ok, you did something wrong, felt annoyed by r1co then cause he was defending me.

Well thread startet to go in a wrong way.. so pls further posts maybe talk about if your annoyed by chan-notices or not. or just vote, your choise!
FaKe

Post by FaKe »

Originally posted by Chick-kun
he should have thought about it then and PUT A SPAM TIMER on it.
yes he should, but he didn't, but why hit him cause of this? just explain it to him. but no, "SCRIPTKIDDY" "SCRIPTLAMER" is your way. And if you felt pissed off his remot script, why do you typ the trigger? It's a German word, so you don't naturally use it. And so it seems to me like provocation.
2) the definition of a script kiddie is making useless spammy scripts just for the hell of it. aka simple on text events.
well i think he just didn't know it better but here the same anser than one quote above.

3) haha, i didnt do it to provoke him, and "deeper" meaning?
its a fucking highlight. it doesnt do jack shit. its his fault for adding it and making an on text event for it, its not my fault for typing frosch. i dont really give a shit about highlights. i just check if people need me when i get highlights in my awaylog
So here you're telling me you don't know the deeper meaning. it's not just a highlight. for me for example its a running gag. so just check your awaylog and dont really give a shit about his highlights and really don't care about a german word typed "frosch"

theres a help file, read it.

as i said not every one need to do everything perfect and not everyone has the time to read evry help file completely. When you get a new PC-Game, do you first read the whole manual?
Kr4ng

Post by Kr4ng »

haha rofl n1 @ Chick-kun. You´re so 1333333333333333337 -.-!